Life without Colors?

Kanaka informs the women servants to do all the rites of a widow to Bondita.

Virender: Are you mad? This is too much. Her husband is alive and you can't do these things. This is sin.

Kanaka: Wow, then throwing a pregnant woman out of the Haveli is dharm?

Virender keeps quite.

Woman Servant named Ambika goes to Bondita.

Ambika: Take this saree, wear it. Now you are no more a saubhagyavati. You have to leave your Colors and should go behind this white. Come on, wear it.

Bondita nods no.

Ambika: Don't you want to earn good name to your tradition? Without husband how could you wear colourful saree?

Bondita: My husband is still alive! He will come to save me.

Ambika: Shut up! Stop your unwanted dreams. Come on, before auspicious time ends come to the rituals.

She forced Bondita to wear the white saree. But Bondita pushes her aside. Ambika slapped her.

Bondita: Aaah!

Kanaka comes in hearing her sound.

Kanaka: What's happening here?

She looks at Bondita crying and understood whatever had happened. She then slaps Ambika.

Kanaka: How dare you to slap Roy Chaudharys Bahu? I know there are no RCs left but that doesn't mean you should mistreat her. Bondita, come on. Don't be stubborn. Kaka sasurji, always wants you to keep all our tradition well. And now you are disrespecting him by disobeying disobeying this tradition. Get ready soon and come to do the rituals.

She covers Bondita with white saree and leaves the place.

Bondita sat down and cries looking at herself in mirror.

Ambika pours water on her maang to wipe off her kumkum. Kumkum gets wiped off and mixed with her tears which fell down on the white saree making it red here and there.

Ambika: Hey, look here. You are making this saree dirty

Bondita looks at the red spots.

Bondita: Look, look here! Durga maa has send me sign of my husband's life. He is still alive. See the white saree had got red stain. See, with your eyes.

Ambika: Even I can make this white saree to get its colour by dipping it in kumkum water. Stop your nonsense talks, wear this saree and come out fast.

Bondita cries.

~In Krishpur hospital~

Doctor comes out from ICU. Anirudh rushed to them.

Anirudh: Doctor, doctor ji, any news?

Doctor: Don't worry, they are fine. They are under treatment.

Anirudh: What about Kaka?

Doctor: He is fine too. I think he was affected with cardiac arrest again. I told you na, to care of him properly. But this time you should thank you God only. He is fine. But Anirudh, where is your wife? Why she is not here?

Anirudh: She.... She...

Doctor: Okay, calm down. Calm down. I'll be back.

He leaves the place.

Anirudh thinks: Why heart is beating faster? Is something happening wrong? Those peoples came at correct time and save us. Which mean someone has told them to help us. Why it can't be Bondita? Everyone in the jeep was lying there only in that case how she alone can roll down and fall down?  Bondita is not dead. Yeah, she is not dead. She is alive and the proof is her saree. She tied up my wound with her saree. Which means, she is alive. Yaaay....

He shouted in joy. All the people in hospital looked at him weirdly.

~In Forest~

Ambika makes Bondita to sit on the flat wooden stool.

A priest arrived there and started to chant some mantras. Bondita is helpless.

In this meantime, Kanaka gives Bondita's shanka pola to a servant and signs something. He nods yes and goes out from the forest to meet Anirudh.

Priest: Chant this mantra, follow me.

Bondita sits quite.

Priest: Look, if you keep quite like this then this whole puja would be incomplete. Then your husband's soul would not reach heaven. Open your mouth and say.

Bondita didn't responds him. Her heavenly face is now like a flower without its honey. Her bright round eyes are now filled with tears. Her lips are moaning Anirudh's name instead of those mantras.

~In Hospital~

Anirudh was about to go out from the hospital in search of Bondita but a servant reached the hospital. He looks at Anirudh.

Anirudh: You are the one who saved us right? Thank you so much. My family is fine. And you know what my wife is also alive. Will you please come and help me to save her?

Servant: I am sorry, she is not alive.

Anirudh: No, she is alive. I know! Look here, her saree. She tied up this on my wound and had came to call you right? You have seen her right? Then how could say that she is dead?

Servant: She didn't came to us. We only found you all. We were collecting twigs then only we found a jeep lying there. Look here, this is your wife's shanka pola right?

Anirudh is shocked to see it.

Servant: We found this near the river. As we told already, she rolled down from the cliff and might had died in river.

Anirudh shouts, "No".

Servant: This is truth.

Anirudh: Then how come this saree piece came on to my head?

Servant: I think your wife would have tried to save you. She was alive as per your guess. I think she might had tried to pull you out of the jeep and might had slipped down from the cliff.

Already nods no with tears in his eyes.

Servant: See, we don't have time. Have this shanka pola.

He hand overs it to Anirudh and leaves the place. Anirudh can't believe anything.

He looks at the shanka pola and cries.

~In Forest~

Priest completes the mantras and asks Bondita to bow down to shave her head.

Bondita: No, I won't. My husband is alive and I can feel it. I will not either  shave my head or wear white saree. You wait and watch my pati babu will come here to save me. He will take me out of this forest.

Ambika: Aii, stop being stubborn.

Bondita tries to escape from there but Ambika and others holds her tightly.

Rasmo ka shor bada hain
Inse sab hain dar aati
Ek aisi mashal jaala ke
Bhed mitti jaye saare
Tham kar mere haath ko
Kasham sang bada le
Chal yahan se saath mein
Chalang hum lagaaye
Chale paar riwazon ka ghera....

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️