Shocking News

Chandrachur shifts Trilochan to the jeep and sends him to the border according to their plan. While Bihari is diverting family members.

Bondita is all set to reach the border.

~In RC haveli~

Anirudh: Enough of dancing. Look at the time, it's dark now. Go and sleep.

Bihari nods yes with fear.

Chandra comes inside via back door and signs Bihari. Bihari gives a relaxed breath.

Anirudh walks towards Trilochan's room.

Chandra thinks: 1...2...3... Now scream!

Anirudh: Thaku maaa....

Chandra: Good!

Everyone arrived there and shocked to see absence of Trilochan.

Anirudh: Kaka... Where he went?

Thaku ma: What happened here? Within that few hours only someone would have kidnapped him.

Anirudh: Hey Brinda... Where is my kaka? Tell me, where is he? Did you killed him? Speak up.

Brinda: Are you mad? I was sitting with you only. Ask to the one who was near your Kaka whole day.

Chandra is standing without any fear.

Thaku ma: Chandrachur, where is Trilochan ji?

Chandra: How do I know Thaku ma?

Brinda: You was only sitting here whole day.

Chandra: So? Does it mean I kidnapped him?

Anirudh: Oh stop your fights.

He rushed out and informs goons to search all over the Krishpur. He also ordered them to lock the border.

Bondita hears everything and fears.

Bondita: What happened? Why you are shouting like this?

Anirudh: Kaka is missing. Some one have kidnapped him.

Bondita pretends to be shocked.

Bondita: How cool you are? Search him.

Anirudh: That's what I am doing. If that culprit gets caught then he/she will taste my bullet.

He takes his jeep and drives on with rage.

Bondita thinks: Now, I should catch kaka sasurji's jeep soon. But how? Everyone are alert here.

Chandra comes there and asks goons to follow him.

Chandra: Come behind me, I've got some information about kidnapper.

All goons believed it and follows him. Chandrachur guides them in a wrong way.

Anirudh on other side searches for Trilochan everywhere. Thaku ma and Sumati are in haveli praying to god.

Bondita takes a nearby cycle and drives it with her full potential to reach border before Anirudh.

~In Haveli~

Brinda: No,no,no! Everything has ruined now. Which idiot did this? How will my marriage happen without that zamindar?

She breaks all the things in her room.

Thaku ma and Sumati are in Hall.

Thaku ma: Wait! Why suddenly Bihari arranged a dance show today? That too for Anirudh's marriage? Something is wrong in past 1 hour.

Chandra fears. Thaku ma calls Bihari. He comes there.

Thaku ma: What's happening here? I think you are connected with Trilochan Ji's missing.

Bihari: What Trilochan ji is missing? Oh, Durga ma!! I think he have woke up and went to walking.

Thaku ma: Shut up, don't act like you don't know anything. Tell me, why you did this?

Bihari: Ji, I haven't done anything. I was dancing before you only na?

Thaku ma: You never wanted Anirudh's second marriage. Then how could you dance for him?

Bihari blinks. Thaku ma's doubt increases.
Chandra nods no from the back.

Thaku ma: Tell the truth or else I will punish you.

Bihari: Really I don't know anything.

Thaku ma raised her hand to slap him but Chandra defended.

Chandra: Thaku ma, what is going here and what you are doing? Everyone are panicked because of his missing but you are fighting with this Bihari. Calm down, Anirudh is in search for him na, surely he will find something.

He thinks that Anirudh should not find anything and Bondita should reach the border at correct time.

On other side Bondita is driving the cycle with full potential.

Bondita: Durga ma, please help me to reach there in correct time. If I make mistake then Bihari and Chandra Babu will be caught.

Goons are standing in border, checking all the vehicles. Anirudh arrives there.

On seeing Anirudh, that driver stops the jeep at certain distance far from him.

Driver: Oh god! Choti malik has arrived. Now no one can save me. What will I do?

He parks the car behind a tree and escaped. Trilochan is lying in back seat covered with some clothes over him.

Bondita reaches there and searches for the jeep. She sees that driver running from there.

Bondita: Manyak bhai, stop!

Manyak: No, forgive me. I have family to take care off. If Anirudh Babu finds the truth then he will kill me sure.

Bondita: Barrister Babu?

Manyak: Yes, he and his goons are in border only.

Bondita is shocked. Manyak runs away.

Bondita: Durga ma, Now what will I do? How will I cross the border now?

She slowly looked at the Border by hiding behind the jeep.

Anirudh and his goons are standing with weapons.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️