Kalindi vs Kalyani

Kalyani confronts Bondita and tries to hurt her in name of punishments.

Bondita sobs.

Kalyani tries to hit Bondita in wall but a hand from behind stopped her.

Kalindi: How dare you?

She saves Bondita from her.

Kalyani: Wah, now I understood why you are having your family here. To save you from the sasural's punishments right? But she can't stop me. You belong to Roy Chaudharys, not to Das! It's our rights to punish our Bahu when they are wrong.

Kalindi: What did Bondita do now?

Kalyani: Ask her itself.

Bondita tries to say but Kalyani stopped.

Kalyani: Oh, you will say about your sasural to your maternal? From where did you get this courage?

She tries to slap her but Kalindi stopped her.

Kalindi: Don't ever try to touch my Bondita.

Kalyani: Shameless samadhan's no need to speak.

Kalindi: Shut up! Are you our samdhan? Nahi na, then why you are raising your voice on us?

Kalyani: Mmm, good. Now a days, girl's family started to raise their voice against her sasural's family. Very good culture!

Kalindi: If needed, we know to use weapons also. We have taught our daughter to serve and obey her in-laws but not to keep quite when she's been tortured. And you don't know about my Bondita, she is a ba...

Bondita: Thaku ma! I think we shall leave this as it is. It's my fault, to delay the milk she asked for. You both go, I will make new Kesar milk.

Kalindi stares at Kalyani.

Trilochan comes there and was afraid to see these two women standing opposite to each other.

Trilochan thinks: Durga maa, did they clashed?

Kalyani looks at Trilochan.

Kalyani: Yeah, welcome Trilochan. I am waiting for your entry only. You gave shelter to your Bahu's maternal family but see what they are doing.

Trilochan fears: Bondita, what happened?

Kalindi: There's nothing fault from my side. Ask your maasi.

Kalyani: Aiii!

Kalindi: Shut up!

Kalyani: Nothing use in shouting at you.

She pulls Bondita to her side. Trilochan looks at them sadly.

Kalyani: You disrespected me. You disrespected your sasural. Now, you should do the punishment what I am giving to you.

Kalindi: Bondita, will not accept any punishments.

Kalyani: Bondita should grind all these chillis in one night. Tomorrow morning, I should not see chillis but a box full of chilli powder.

Bondita is shocked.

Trilochan: Masi, sorry for interrupting. I don't know what have happened here, but please forgive bahu this one time.

Kalyani: Why you are supporting her? She is using your innocence and disrespecting her sasural family. But here after she can't cheat us from escaping from the house hold works.

Trilochan worries. Kalyani takes out the Chillies sack, gives it to Bondita and asked her to grind it.

Kalindi: Can't you understand my language? She will not do anything. Hn, I know it's a duty of Bahu to do house hold works but here we have servants, they will do it.

Kalyani: I told you not to interfere.

Kalindi: I told you not to harm Bondita.

They stares on each other.

Trilochan thinks: Durga maa, stop these clash.

Bondita: Thaku ma, please. Let's compromise. Dadi saa, please forgive me.

Kalyani: Throw it in dustbin. Do the work what I've said.

Kalindi stares at her and stops Bondita from grinding the Chillies.

Kalyani gets furious.

Trilochan: Masi, forgive them for my sake. Please!

Kalyani: Hey stop, Roy Chaudharys should not ask for apologize even though they are wrong. Have you forgot it?

Anirudh comes to kitchen in search of Bondita and was shocked.

Trilochan fears.

Kalyani: Here comes the great husband of this great wife.

Anirudh: What's going here?

Bondita: Pati babu, nothing. You go and make kids to sleep, I will come soon.

Anirudh looks at Kalyani.

Kalindi: Your great thaku ma is hurting your lovely wife. I confronted her, then this fight started.

Anirudh: Is this true?

Everyone keeps silence.

Anirudh: Kaka, is this true?

Kalyani: Ask me, why you are shouting at him? Hn, I hurted Bondita. But it is just for her welfare. She failed to obey me that's why I tried to slap her.

Anirudh: Bondita knows how to treat elders. I can't believe that she disobeyed you. Tell me the truth.

Bondita: Pati babu, please. This is very small problem.

Kalyani: What is small problem? You and your Thaku ma will try to oppose your sasural and we have to keep quite?

Anirudh can't understand anything but gets furious on Kalyani.

Kalyani asks Bondita to grind the Chillies.
Anirudh was shocked.

Bondita wanted to end the confusion and accepts Kalyani's punishment.

Bondita: I will think this punishment as my duty. No problem, you all don't need to fight. I will do this.

She starts to take out the Chillies from sack. Anirudh and Trilochan worries.

Kalindi pretends like drinking a hot water but pours it on Kalyani.

Kalyani: Aaah!

Everyone are shocked.

Kalindi: Uh oh, I am really sorry. It happened accidentally. My hands got slipped.

Kalyani stares at her and goes out. Kalindi smirked.

Trilochan asks sorry to Bondita but she says it's fine and it's not his faults.

Anirudh gets furious at both of them for being compromised for the misdeeds of Kalyani.

~Outside the kitchen~

Kalyani is sitting in sofa with extreme rage on Bondita and Kalindi.

Kalindi purposefully walks in sight of her.

Kalyani: Senseless woman!

Kalindi: Hn, sitting in sofa.

Kalyani: Heyyy!

Kalindi smirked and leaves the place.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️