Oh my God!

Tapur grows suspicious in Bondita's syrup and she wanted to tell about it to Bondita.

Meanwhile Anirudh comes to the room to take the syrup for Bondita.

~In room~

Anirudh feels something suspicious inside the room.

Anirudh: Sashu, have you poured something on the floor?

Kids are afraid.

Saraswati: We didn't pour anything.

Anirudh looks around.

Sashwati: Baba, where is maa?

Anirudh: She is in work. She will come soon. You both go and take rest.

They nodded. Anirudh took the syrup bottle and looks on.

On other side Tapur is walking towards kitchen to meet Bondita.

Kalindi: Heyv Tapur, wait. Where you are going?

Tapur: Thaku ma, where is Bondita didi?

Kalindi: I don't know. Listen, today broker came and gave me some photos. I kept those photos in your room. Go, see it and select one.

Tapur: For what thaku ma?

Kalindi: For your marriage only.

Tapur: Whaat? But thaku ma..

Kalindi: Shut up! Till how many years you will live in Bondita's money? What will society think about you? Obey me and select the groom.

She said and went. Tapur worries. Bondita passes by.

Tapur: Didi... Didi...

Bondita jerked.

Bondita: Uh oh Tapur! Why did you shouted like this? I was scared. Tell me, what you want?

Tapur: I am really sorry didi for making you scared. Actually I want to say something to you.

Bondita: Hn, say.

Tapur: Are you fine?

Bondita: What?

Tapur: I mean, is your health doing good? Is your baby fine?

Bondita: What happened to you? We are completely fine. Why you are asking like this?

Tapur: Actually...

Bondita: Actually?

She was about to say something but Anirudh came there with syrup bottle. Tapur looks at that bottle.

Anirudh: Bondita, i searched all over the Haveli for you. Why did you forgot to take your medicine?

Tapur's eyes is on that syrup only.

Anirudh: Have this, you should take this syrup every night, after the meals. Theek Hain?

Bondita: You are continuosly giving me tablets, syrups. But you are not saying, for what these medicines are.

Anirudh blinks. Bondita opened the bottle cap and poured some milli litres of syrup in the measuring cap.

Tapur: Jamai babu, why doctor gave her these medicines?

Anirudh blinks.

Bondita: That and all he will not say. What he knows is to order me to eat these medicines. Like, "Bondita, you forgot your tablet", "Bondita, you missed your syrup".

Anirudh: You are imitating like me? Accha! You too know only to question me. Like, "pati babu, why these medicines are for?", "Pati babu, where you are going, what you are doing, why you are doing...."

They both laughed. But Tapur didn't.

Tapur: Jamai babu, but you still didn't answered my question. What is the use of this medicine?

Anirudh's smile reduced.

Tapur: I know you are very much cared about Bondita didi. Same way you care for baby also. Then why you are giving this medicine to didi during pregnancy time?

Bondita looks at Anirudh. He is speechless now.

Tapur: Please don't think that I am cross questioning you. I just want to know about this medicine. You are well educated than me, in fact I am an illiterate. But i know something about medicines due to Thaku ma. So according to my little knowledge i think no doctors will prefer medicine for a pregnant woman unless the pregnancy is complicated.

Bondita is shocked.

Anirudh: Wha... What you are saying? Complicated pregnancy? No, not like that. Bondita is fine. Our baby is also fine. See Tapur, your questions and interpretations are really good and correct. But you look, I struggle a lot daily to make Bondita to eat this medicine which is completely meant for her good health. So don't make her scared by saying these things. Bondita, i am going to room you come soon. It's chill here.

He turned back with upset face and moved on.

Bondita: What is this Tapur? Why you became a sudden Barrister? Look, he is upset now because of your questions. He always does right for me. And I believe him. He really cares for me and baby that's why he gave me vitamins syrup. But I don't know why, this smells like thaku ma's preparation.

Tapur: Because it is thaku ma's medicine.

Bondita: What?

Tapur: I only replaced the original syrup with vitamins syrup made by Thaku ma.

Bondita: What? Tapur, why you did like this? Are you mad?

Tapur: I am not mad didi. First listen fully. The syrup which was in that bottle before was of pineapple flavour. Which doctor is suggesting a pregnant woman a Pineapple?

Bondita is shattered.

Tapur: I was about to take the children's album that time bottle fell down and the syrup splashed. I don't want you both to scold children that's why I replaced it with vitamins syrup which is of same colour. And didi, if this incidents were not happened then jamai babu would have feed you the medicine which is mixed with pineapple. Then think once, what would have happened after you drink it.

Bondita is completely speechless and shattered.

Tapur: I think someone wrong guided jamai babu and gave that syrup to him. And this is not his mistake because he do not know about medicines.

Bondita stopped her speech. Her eyes filled with tears. She recalls Anirudh's weird behaviours of past one month.

Tapur: Didi, are you fine? I was not really meant to hurt you. I just informed you about it. Please don't cry.

~In room~

Anirudh is sitting on his study table with upset face.

Anirudh: Till how many days? Till how many days you can hide this from Bondita, Anirudh? One day for sure, she wil find the truth then she will start to hate me. She will throw me out of her world. Today at dinner Thaku ma questioned me, now Tapur, tomorrow my own kids will question me. Still how many days are there for me to escape from my family? Once Bondita gets her periods, the truth will be out. My own family will treat me like a sinner. No, no this should not happen. I am going to say Bondita about her pregnancy today itself. No matter what happens, its better to expose everything in the beginning itself.
I am going to say all the truth to Bondita.

He wiped his tears and rose up. Bondita was about to open the door but Anirudh opened it.

They both were struck at each other's eyes for few seconds not with love but with lot of questions and confusions.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️