Shocking news!

Doctor asked Bondita to stay out. He called out Anirudh to meet him. Anirudh went inside his room.

Anirudh: Helo, doctor.

Doctor: Sit down Anirudh.

Anirudh: Doctor, may I know the reason of why you sent Bondita out and called me in?

Doctor didn't respond him but looks deeply into the report.

Anirudh: Doctor...

Doctor: Hn, Anirudh. Is she getting pregnant for second time?

Anirudh with doubt nod yes.

Doctor: Fine! In which hospital did she gave birth to her first child?

Anirudh: Actually, we didn't went to hospital. A medical practitioner did delivery to her. Doctor, is everything fine? Means, why you are asking these questions suddenly?

Doctor: How's your first child?

Anirudh: They are fine.

Doctor: They? Twins?

Anirudh nods yes. Bondita is lil bit afraid, she is waiting for Anirudh to come out with a happy news.

Doctor: Anirudh, actually...

Anirudh: Actually?

Doctor: Her body is very weak. There was not enough rest after her first delivery it seems.

Anirudh: Wha... What you are coming to say?

Doctor: Anirudh, be strong. She can't have this baby. If she carry this baby then it may risk her life.

Anirudh is shocked.

Anirudh: No, this is not possible. She is strong enough.

Doctor: Anirudh, don't see her physical strength. Her body is weak biologically. Reason is, I think she would have been careless after her first delivery. On the day of the delivery itself, she walked very fastly itseems.

Anirudh thinks on those tragic days.

Doctor: I can't say this to Bondita. That's why I called you in. Now all she need is strength.

Anirudh: Strength? What to do to increase her strength?

Doctor: Anirudh, try to understand please. Her womb is too weak which is dangerous to baby's health as well as her health. If she continues to carry the baby then she could give birth to a physically challenged baby only.

Anirudh is freezed like a stone after hearing this shocking news.

Doctor: Now only her 3rd week had started. So, it will be good if she....

Anirudh: No...No... She will not accept to do this. How can we kill a baby? It's a sin. It's a crime.

Doctor: This is not a crime Anirudh. This is regarding their health. Think on and take a wise decision. Do not tell this to her now.

Anirudh: Don't we have anyother way?

Doctor: Yeah, there is. But it's difficult to follow. That too for your wife it will be very difficult.

Anirudh: What's it?

Doctor: She should not involve in any kind of house hold works. She should not climb stairs. Her diet control is very important. She can't eat luchi, kheer and other oil fried items. Especially she should not get any tragic news or stressful news. Can she do all these things for next 9 months?