Jadhugar Babu

Chandrachur gets angry when Anirudh tells a lie about Bondita to Kalindi and Trilochan.

~In forest~

Tupur: What made you all to have a sudden vacation?

Bondita: Don't know. Pati babu and Kaka sasurji, planned this.

Tupur: Senseless!

Bondita: Did you said something?

Tupur: I said show me the location where your jeep broke down.

Bondita: Oh okay, that's just few meters away from here.

Tupur nodded.

On other side Kanaka goes to Bondita's hut to check her.

Kanaka: Bondita, open the door. Bondita...

She tries to knock the door but was shocked to see the door was opened. Kanaka went in and call out Bondita's name but no response.

She tries to wake Bondita by shaking her. When she touched the bed she realised that those are pillows not Bondita.

Kanaka: Bonditaaaaa....

She got furious and comes out of the hut.

Kanaka: Who the hell was guarding this hut? Ambikaaa.... Where are you?

She shouted in such a way that Ambika and Virender came out running.

Virender: What happened to you? Why you are shouting like this in this night time?

Kanaka showed them Bondita's bed. Ambika and Virender are shocked.

Virender: Where is she?

Kanaka: That's what I am asking. Where is she? Hey, Ambika I told you to keep an eye on her. But you are sleeping calmly? You idiots! You don't know how careless you are. You let her escape. Shit! Bhaiya, I got a great chance, you got a chance to revenge them using that Bondita but now...

She broke everything near her.

Virender: Calm down, calm down. This forest is big. She can't escape anywhere. Let me send servants to catch her again. She can't cross this forest easily. Don't worry.

He calms her and order his servants to look for Bondita all over the forest.

Bondita and Tupur reached the place where accident happened.

Only broken jeep is present there.

Tupur: What is this?

Bondita: Pati babu... Sashwati... Saraswati... Kaka sasurji... Thaku ma...  Bhari babu... Where are you all?

Bondita goes and searches under the jeep. She tries to lift the jeep to check whether they are stuck down.

Tupur: Hey, what you are going to do now?

Bondita: They were lying here only. I am going to check under the jeep.

Tupur: Are you mad? You are pregnant. Stop doing these kind of stupid things.

Bondita: Tupur, I remember well. Chandra babu and Kaka sasurji was caught under the jeep. But now no one is here.

Chaya: They would have gone.

Bondita looks at chaya.

Chaya: I mean, they would have went to their home. RC haveli!

Bondita: No, they all were lying unconsciously.

She starts to cry.

Chaya: If they are dead also their body should be present here only. But I could not see any body here. Which mean there are only two chances, one is they should have went somewhere on their own. Or some one could have helped them. There is no other chance in forest than these two things.