Bondita's promise

Bondita is shocked to see Anirudh in that condition.

Bondita: Pati babu!!

She went near him and struggled to get the bottle from his hand. He was holding it tightly and lying unconscious.

The sky roared. Lightening and Thunder out there! It started raining.

Bondita: Pati Babu, wake up. Open your eyes. Pati babu!!

She struggles to lift him up. Anirudh opened his eyes slowly. His vision is blurred. Bondita looked like Brinda in his eyes.

Anirudh: Hey, Brinda! Go away from here. If my wife finds you then you will turn into a dead body. Go away. (Effect of drinks)

Bondita: 😬.

Anirudh: I said go away. Her house is here only, wait I will call upon her. She will come with knife and will kill you.

Bondita: Pati Babu, look at me. I am your Bondita.

Anirudh: Haha! Hey Brinda, are you drunk? Why you are addressing yourself as Bondita?

Bondita: Pati Babu...

Anirudh: Ok, I have found your intentions. You followed me here to have drinks right? Ok, take this. Cheers!!

He gives the alcohol bottle to Bondita.

Bondita gets it and throws it away.

Anirudh: My bottle😭

She lifts him up. The effect of alcohol made Anirudh weak. He could not even stand properly.

Bondita supported him to stand by taking his one hand to wrap around her neck. She made him to walk slowly.

Bondita: Durga ma, please apologize him. He made your place impure. You please don't punish him. He really haven't done anything purposefully. Sorry, Durga ma. Apologize him atleast for my sake. Please.

They both are fully drenched in rain.
Bondita takes him to her house, the effects of drinks is still there.

Anirudh is unconscious still.

Bondita makes him to sit. He leans down, she makes him to sit again. He again leaned down. She again make him to sit properly.

Anirudh: Hey you, why you took me here? This is that Rakshasi's house. If she see me here then I will be in grave yard tomorrow.

Bondita: Rakshasi? Me?

She went to the cupboard furiously and takes out one of his old shirt. Even though it is old, it looked like a new one. Bondita has that shirt as his memory. She haven't took it outside before.

Bondita: Pati babu, change your dress. Or else you will get cold.

Anirudh: Hey, naughty... How can I wear that Rakshasi's saree?

Bondita: 🤦🏻‍♀️. Uff...

Anirudh: Wait, this is not saree. This shirt, my shirt. I was searching for this only. That teacher have stolen this.

Bondita loses her patience.
She splashed some water on his face, making his vision clear.

Anirudh looks at her face and recognised it is Bondita.

He gets the shirt from her. Bondita waited out until he changes his shirt. Then he waited out until she changes her saree.

Anirudh: I... I am leaving.

He tries to walk out but the effect of alcohol is still there. He was about to fall but Bondita catches him.

He again went unconscious. Bondita worries. She made him to sit on the bed which is on the floor. Anirudh leaned on the pillar of the wall.

Bondita: Pati Babu, whether to cry or get anger? Why you are behaving like this? Everyone would have taunted you after seeing you in this condition that too in the temple. What made you to drink?

She cries and tries to get up from there. But Anirudh catched her hands.

He murmured, "Don't leave me alone".

Bondita worries and sits beside him. He leans on her shoulder.

~In RC haveli~

Thaku ma: It's raining outside. Why Anirudh didn't arrived yet?

Chandra: Where did he went?

Thaku ma: Don't know, he didn't said anything. Chandra, I am afraid. Please send the goons to search him.

Chandra: Don't worry, Thaku ma. I myself will go and search for him.

Thaku ma: But it is raining outside. How can you go alone?

Chandra: Thaku ma, Anirudh's condition has been worsened. He himself can't recognise what he is doing. What if he had attempted a sui...

Thaku ma: No! No! He is not a coward. Please, go and search him.

Chandra: Ok.

He asks Bihari to accompany him.

~In Bondita's house~

Anirudh is in deep sleep. Infact after a long time he is resting calmly on the shoulder of Bondita. He always knows that she was the only safer place for him. Bondita is also sleeping by leaning on the wall, supporting Anirudh.

After some time she hears Anirudh voice murmuring.

Anirudh: Believe me! I didn't abduct anyone. I will not marry Brinda. Bondita, please save your pati babu. I don't want to get married with that bad girl. Bondita, help me to get rid off her. Save me and your kaka sasurji. Please return to Haveli, break your promise.

Bondita hears it and cries.

Anirudh: Bondita, please apologize me. I was a beast before you. I hurted you a lot yesterday. Bondita, save me from that girl.

He murmured. Bondita patted him and makes him calm. He became calm.

Bondita: Pati Babu, I have understood your situation well. Now, my doubts are cleared. Brinda is the culprit here, not you. She used my weakness, your weakness to play her trump card. She risked kaka sasurji's life. No more cards will be played here after. I will trap her.

She holds Anirudh's hand as a sign of promising.

Bondita: In this night, your Bondita is promising you. I will save you and kaka sasurji from that Bad girl's intentions. I will punish her.

She cries looking at Anirudh.

New version of RTM plays...

Saaf hai tu ayne sa,
Dosh nahi hai tera,
Door ulji si hai,
Lekin
Doond hi lungi sirah,
Mein ladungi Durga banke
Dharm yahi hai mera
Woh silakein
Main phighalu
Jo khaid tujhko karegi
Aaj se saankalp yahi hai mera...

Rishta Tera Mera! Rishta Tera Mera!

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️