Chandrachur confronts Ajmal

Trilochan is standing in Durga ma shrine and prays for Bondita.

Trilochan: Durga ma, what will I do now? To whose side will I stand? Maasi is right in her way, Anirudh is also right in his way. But their ways are opposite to each other. Now, to whom will I support? Durga ma, please give strength to Bondita to take a place in Maasi's heart.

He worries.

~In Kalyani's room~

Ajmal: What happened in kitchen?

Kalyani: Your Anirudh dada stood against me for his wife sake. That girl's cunning sweet talks are seperating Anirudh from us. Today she snatched Anirudh from us tomorrow she will snatch Roy Chaudharys properties and will send Trilochan and his family out of this haveli. I will not allow this to happen. I will break her wings and will make her to be a good wife and good bahu.

Ajmal: Thaku ma, you are right. Woman should always stay behind man. But this girl is going in opposite way. Today she made Anirudh to go against you. I will teach Anirudh a lesson. Tomorrow everyone will laugh at Bondita and will say that she is a bad omen. She will learn our ethics soon.

Ajmal thinks of something devious and smiles.

~In Anirudh's room~

Kids are sleeping. Bondita is crying thinking of Kalyani's words.

Bondita: Pati babu, am I seperating you from your family? Am I snatching your happiness? If so, then tell it to me.

Anirudh: Bondita, sshh! Why you are crying like a coward? You should face this world. There are still some thorns left to prick us. We should pluck it from the society. In this time you should stand boldly not to cry. I am here to support you but think of other women. These kind of misbelief and unwanted ethics are torturing women daily in form of their sasural. At first, Kaka and baba stood against you. But now? Our arguments and fights made this Krishpur to understand everything. And I hope, thaku ma should learn this soon.

Bondita worries. Anirudh makes her to sleep.

~It's midnight~

Ajmal is planning to stain Bondita's name in front of everyone.

He takes out the Tobacco packet from his suitcase.

Ajmal: Bondita, I am coming for you. Your husband stood for you right? Let me see how he is reacting tomorrow after knowing that you have Tobacco in your cupboard. Whole Haveli will laugh at you. And I will publish this fake news all over the village.

He laughs. Whole Haveli is sleeping except him. He secretly walks towards Anirudh's room.

~In Anirudh's room~

Anirudh and his family are sleeping. Ajmal smirks at them.

Ajmal thinks: This will be your last peacefull night Bondita. Here after you can't run away from our ethics. From tomorrow you will be a good wife and good bahu only.

He smiles deviously, opens the cupboard and placed the tobacco packet under Bondita's saree.

Then he silently moved out but was caught in Chandrachur's eyes.

Chandra: Why he is coming from Anirudh's room in this time? Something is devious.

He waits until Ajmal reaches his room and then he went to Anirudh's room.

Chandra: Something he have done here. I've to find it.

He checks here and there in Anirudh's room. But nothing was caught.