Shocking truth!

Bondita is very happy to see her Kaka sasurji back.

She is literally jumping in happiness.

Trilochan: How long will you jump like this? Don't you need my blessings?

Bondita: I was waiting for this moment since these many years.

She runs to him and bends down to get his blessings. He blessed her with tears in his eyes.

Sumelika and Niroop looks at them.

Niroop: Very happy to see you like this, Kaka.

Bondita: Kaka?

Trilochan keeps silence.

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, you know them before?

He nods yes.

Bondita: How?

Sumelika: I am their half sister.

Bondita looks on them shockingly.

Trilochan: Bondita, enough come lets go.

Bondita: Nahi, kaka sasurji. I want to know everything.

Trilochan: Bahu, what you want to know about this sinful girl?

Bondita looks at him with a doubtful face.

Sumelika cries, Niroop consoles her.

Niroop: Kaka, everything is over. But why you are speaking like this still?

Bondita: Chef Babu, atleast you say. Why Kaka sasurji is speaking like this?

Niroop: My maa had a relationship with Binoy Kaka's buisness partner. It was found by Binoy kaka. They warns her but my maa believed in love and eloped with him at 18 years. He made her pregnant, cheated her and left her. She returned to RC haveli but Binoy kaka and Trilochan kaka didn't accepted her. They threw her out. Later she got married with my Bapa. He made her to complete her medicines unfortunately he died.

Bondita worries on hearing it.

Trilochan: Is it a pride to tell this to everyone?

Bondita: Kaka sasurji, don't yell them. What's wrong in their side?

Trilochan: Bahu, you don't know anything. This girl have spoiled our reputation. On that night whole Tulsipur treated RCs ancestors as a sinners. Binoy's factory was destroyed by the villagers. All our reputation was washed out. Do you know how much I and Binoy worked hard to regain our honours?

Bondita: It happened before 30 years. What's the use of thinking about it now? Kaka sasurji, even after so many insults your sister have treated you. Infact she gave your life back. Please, accept her back. Lets take them home.

Trilochan looks at Sumelika.

Bondita: You have always taught to pati babu that we should protect our siblings. But why you are ignoring her today? No mistake on her. The man one who have cheated him is bad. Please, accept her back. Take them home.

Trilochan thinks on.

~In RC haveli~

Brinda asks servants to decorate the Haveli.

Thaku ma: With whose permission you are doing these things?

Brinda: Thaku ma?

Thaku ma: Can't you understand my language? Deaths have happened here. We should do last rites not a marriage. I've told villagers that their children's marriage can't happen as it is illegal. They will not come on that day. Only last rites will happen tomorrow.