86 | Bounds

| Ricky's POV |

I have the most amazing boyfriend in the world! I can't believe he went over to December and Jani's place. It was so gutty and kind of stupid, but at the same time, attractive that he was so valiant. He is so sweet to me, I honestly can't believe it. And I was so happy to have my kitty back! I was safe as well. This was all thanks to Chris. Did I mention he's kind of amazing?

I did miss him though. Being without him is terrible, but he promises this arrangement won't be for long. It's only supposed to be until the cops can pin Jani for all this shit he's been doing to torture us. I can't believe he's been this bad. I knew he wouldn't just move on though. He isn't that nice.

Mike came out of the shower a few minutes ago. I stayed on the couch, watching TV with Clairea on my lap. She was so happy to be back with me, and I was so happy to have her back. Mike walked over to the couch, setting down a bottle of Jack Daniels on the coffee table.

"I hope you don't mind me being shirtless." He chuckled, putting his feet up on the table.

"It's your house." I replied with a shrug.

Mike relaxed a little more and took a drink from the bottle. He coughed on it a bit, then took a hard swallow. "Well... Something is making you uncomfortable."

I eyed the bottle. "I'm not, I'm just tired."

"Why don't you go to bed then?" He asked.

"I'm not that tired, just a little groggy." I replied.

I honestly wasn't very comfortable with him drinking. Especially because Mike has been known to get touchy when he's wasted. Hopefully he plans on not getting beyond wasted tonight, considering he is supposed to be protecting me. Even drunk, he's pretty powerful. I just don't want to deal with that.

~~~

Remember when I said I hope Mike doesn't get drunk? That really was hope. He went into his bedroom for an hour to work on some songs. When he came back, he was drunk off his ass and that bottle of Jack was empty. He fell onto the couch next to me.

"I, um, I think I'm going to go to bed." I mumbled.

Mike put his arm over my shoulder and pushed me down into my spot. "No, stay."

The cat jumped off my lap, giving him an opportunity to put his hand over my leg.

"Mike-" I started to pull away a bit.

"Ricky, just relax." He muttered into my ear. "Chris isn't here."

"That doesn't matter, Mike. He's still my boyfriend. I love him very much, and you're just drunk. You get this way when you're drunk." I replied as I pushed his hand off my leg.

He started to get close again, when there was a knock at the door. Mike groaned and got up, leaving me cold on the couch. He answered the door, but I remained quiet incase it was Jani. It wasn't, but I recognized the voice as December's.

"Where's Ricky?" December questioned.

"Well hello to you too." Mike scoffed. "Go home kid."

"Answer the question first." He replied.

"Ricky isn't here. You can tell Jani, to stick that up his ass. Now leeeeeaaavveee!"

He snit. "Only because I have some respect. Unlike Chris, who just walked right into my apartment earlier."

"Good for him. Now go, before I call the fucking cops."

"Fine. Have a nice night."

"HAVE A TERRIBLE NIGHT!" Mike send in a cheerful yet spiteful way as he slammed the door.

I turned back and looked at him from where I sat on the couch. "Thanks."

"No problem. We, uh, we both should get to bed. Or uh, you sleep, I'm going to pass out." He chuckled.