44 | Visit

Thanks for all the reads! At 50 parts I'm going to give you guys a preview to my new story ^.^

| Ricky's POV |

The show was fine. We had an extra day in New York. The next show had to be delayed because of a show storm. I decided to take use of this... Chris would die if he knew where I was. I told him I was going to meet family. I'm glad he believed that I had family in New York.

I guess, after all the time we spent together, we are almost like family. Maybe I'll regret this, probably, but I couldn't help myself. I'm going to visit Jani. Let's pray that he doesn't find a way to reach over the glass and kill me! Jani would, if he was mad enough.

The prison guard sat me down in front of a desk, with glass separating me from the inmates side. It was just like a movie. A bad movie. After a few moments, they brought Jani out. He looked so different. He didn't have any makeup on, which was a very rare sight for him. His fair was faded and his roots showing. Somehow I felt bad about the fact that he was in rough shape. This was my fault. I could've just left him! I didn't have to turn him in or push the trial.

"I'm honestly surprised." He muttered.

I took a hard swallow. "It's hard to hear your voice when I haven't seen you in so long."

"Well you didn't exactly make an effort to visit." He sneered. "It's been three months."

"I couldn't. We've been in the studio." I lied. "And, the guys would've known, if I took a trip to New York, it would've been to see you. They would've never let me."

"Well why are you here now?"

"We're on tour." I replied.

"Hm, so you can repay Ghost for being your mistress? Since Shiloh isn't around?"

"No! Jani, what's gotten into you?"

"What's gotten into me?! Are you kidding?! Because of you, I'm rotting in this Hell! For three fucking years now! You know how slow time goes when you're living in Hell?" He yelled.

"Yeah, actually! I do!" I snapped, tears finding their way to my eyes. "I lived with you for five years! I love you, Jani, but I also hate you, and I love you, and I hate you, and... You get it."

He snit. "Yeah. I do. What I don't get, if I hurt you so damn much, why'd you come here?"

"I guess I never learn." I muttered.

"Learn?"

"That curiosity killed the cat. But, seeing you again, made me believe it was only curiosity. It wasn't love. I loved you. I don't anymore."

Jani leaned back in his chair. "I never loved you."

Ouch. That fucking hit my heart hard. Tears silently steamed down my flushed cheeks. Fuck this was rough to accept.

"Goodbye, Jani." I said as I stood up.

I didn't stick around long enough to hear him say goodbye.