6 | Flash

| Ricky's POV |

I was really groggily when I woke up. My eyes were still shut and I was in a mood of not opening them. My back was killing me! Did I fall asleep on the couch last night? I was just about to drift off again when I heard some snickering.

I opened my eyes, seeing Balz, Ryan, and Chris standing in front of the couch. Balz and Ryan were laughing, but trying not to since we were sleeping. I couldn't really read Chris' expression. He was smiling, but I think it must've been for a different reason. Then I fully woke up, and I realized why they were gawking.

Oh, I did fall asleep on the couch last night, and I managed to do it in Ghost's arms! He still hasn't woken up, thank God. His arm was wrapped around my waist, and his head nestled against my back.

"Please tell me you're going to post that?" Ryan smirked.

"How could I not, dude? How could I not?" He laughed as he looked down at his phone.

"No!" I whisper-yelled. "Don't you dare!"

I reached out and tried to grab Balz's phone from him, but he flinched back, causing me to fall over. I fell off the couch, and the others lost it laughing. Ghost finally woke up. He blinked a few times to wake up. Then he peered over the side of the couch to see me on the floor.

I relaxed against the ground, sighing in defeat. "I give up."

Ghost chuckled. "Noooo you aren't aloud to. Get back up here."

I groaned, sitting up. Then I sat down next to him on the couch.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, still sleepy.

"We were going out to lunch and text both of you to join us. We got worried when neither of you replied." Balz said.

"And I guess we figured out where you were." Chris muttered.

Ghost was going through his phone, like he does every morning, as he said, "What's that supposed to me-OH GUYS REALLY? YOU POSTED THAT?"

"It was really cute. Lighten up." Ryan smiled.

Ghost groaned. "That's not it. Just... Nevermind."

"Um, okay." Balz said. "Anyways, so you want to join us for lunch?"

I shook my head. "I'm not feeling well."

"I'm not either." Ghost replied. "But maybe getting out a little will help."

"Okay, I'm still going to stay here."

"Alright. Text me if you need anything." Ghost spoke as he gave me a little side hug. He sighed. "Give me five minutes to clean up, then we'll go."