21 | Untrustworthy

| Ricky's POV |

"I'm staying with you for the rest of tour." Jani coldly informed me while I was brushing out my hair in the bus bathroom.

"Don't you have work?" I asked.

"No, that was going to be part of my surprise when I decided to come see you." He grumbled. "I got a promotion. I can work from home now."

"So you can be home a lot more?" I asked, hopeful.

Jani smiled at me. "Of course. It also means, I can be here a lot more. I'm staying with you on the rest of tour. I don't trust you anymore."

"Um, okay." I guess I didn't have a choice in the matter... "I'm sure the guys will be okay with it." I weakly smiled.

"They better be." He snit as he walked away.

I sighed, following him to the front of the bus. Devin and Chris had just gotten up, and they both made sure to give Jani the dirtiest look possible.

"What is he doing here?" Devin sneered.

"He flew into Chicago to come surprise me, since he missed me. Jani's going to stay with me the rest on the tour, if that's okay." I said. Jani put his arm around my waist as I was talking.

"No." Chris scoffed.

"Chris, just let go. We have enough room." Ryan told him.

"I said no." He reinstated.

"You didn't seem to have a problem with extra people when you wanted Shiloh on the bus." Josh reminded him, which forced a nasty look from Chris. Josh shrugged. "What? It's true. And, hey, I'm the tour manager. This is my decision and I say it's fine. Okay? Cry baby?"

Chris grit his teeth and made a loud grunting noise. He grabbed his coffee and stormed out the bus, slamming the bus door behind him. Drama queen! Geez! I sighed, looking at Jani. He just smiled sympathetically, running his hand along my back, and kissed my temple.

"You pretty much know everyone hear, um... This is our drummer, Vinny." I spoke, and Vinny waved. At least he felt like being nice. "And, this is Chris', erm, friend, Shiloh."

I didn't know what to call him! Him and Chris aren't really official yet. At least, not that I've heard. They definitely make out in Chris' bunk at night. That doesn't mean they have a thing fully.

"Hi." Shiloh softly said.

Jani smiled at him, like the way you smile at a little kid. "Nice to meet you, both. Can't say I'm all to happy to see everyone here, but I'm happy to spend time with my Angel."

I giggled out of joy. Angel. I hope that wasn't a front, so the others won't know he's mad. I hope he really is okay and we're back to normal.

That wasn't the case though. Shiloh and Balz went looking for Chris. Then Vinny, Ryan, Devin, and Josh all decided to leave and get lunch. I wasn't really hungry. So there we were, all alone in the bus.

Jani sat next to me on the couch. He had one arm over my shoulder, and the other sitting on my leg. "You know I'm not letting this go unpunished. You serviced and laid with another man. The lips that are mine, were on touched by another man. The body that is mine, was held by another man." His grip on my leg tightened. "You betrayed me. You understand me?!"

I flinched, blinking a bit, as if that would help. "Yes, Sir. I understand."

"That's my good boy." He whispered. "You're so beautiful, but so sinful. How is that? Something so radiant like an angel, can commit sins like the devil?" Jani spoke as he twisted a lock of my hair around his finger.

He stood up. I watched, with fearful eyes. Jani grabbed my wrist, and yanked me onto the ground. My face his the bus floor, for the second time today, and I groaned out in pain. Then he flipped me on my back. Jani got on top of me, and I took note of how white his knuckles were from him clenching his fists so hard. I knew where this was going, and oh, I'm going to regret this all now.