46 | Control

| Ricky's POV |

I stared at him out of disbelieve. He couldn't be serious! "Of course I was! Why would I lie about that?"

"Why would you lie about any of this?" Chris growled. He had given up on being quiet for the others.

"I'm sorry, Chris." I muttered.

"No, you aren't!" He yelled. "Just, UGH! You don't understand! I want to love you but you make it so hard and just-" He cut himself off by grabbing me roughly and kissing me.

I didn't kiss back for a moment, just because he was being so rough with me. He tightened his grip around my arm, so I hesitantly kissed back. Chris pulled away, angered. Then his look sifted when he heard me whimper.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to yell at you. What's wrong?"

"You're acting like Jani." I said just barely above a whisper.

Chris looked at his hands, which were wrapped around me. He then loosened his grip and held his hands against his chest. "I'm sorry. You know how I can get, with control and everything." He mumbled.

"You go crazy without it." I nervously chuckled as I backed up. "But, I'm not something you can control, Chris. I'm not going through this again."

"Ricky, I didn't mean to-"

"Unf." Someone groaned as I backed into them. I turned around to see Devin standing there, looking very sleepy. He was wearing those girly underwear and a Worndoll shirt.

"I'm sorry, Devin." I choked out.

"It's fine." He responded and ran his hand along some stray strands of hair in my hair. It was in a very loving manor that he did it as he studied me. "Is everything alright?" Devin asked, and I whimpered in response. He glanced past me at Chris, then gave me a hug. "Go lay down, Sweetie."

I didn't argue. It was either that I went to bed and cried myself to sleep, or went in the bathroom and purged out of stress, and still end up crying. My bunk felt like a safe little cave away from all this bullshit.

I can't believe I came back to this. Maybe I'm a target for abuse, but I never thought Chris would treat me bad! I should've seen this coming. He's so controlling over everything. I never thought he'd be controlling over me.