39 | Temptations

| Chris' POV |

After a dinner that, for the most part, went well, we all headed home. It was so nice to see Angelo and Kelly again! I missed them so much! And, I was happy to spend time with Ricky. Speaking of which, when we got to our floor, he tried to slip back into his apartment unnoticed. I noticed.

I waved goodbye to Shiloh and Devin, then caught Ricky before he could escape. Three months of not seeing him, I'm not going to let him get away that easily!

"Ricky!" I called after him. He turned around and looked at me. "I know it's getting late, but can I come in for a few minutes?"

He rested his hand against his open door, then nodded. "Yeah." I wasn't sure if he was tired or upset, or both.

Ricky let me into his apartment. It was spotless. I forgot, he has OCD. I'm sure all his mental instabilities have been on overdrive lately. He locked the door. It was then I noticed, he had about six locks on the door. That's new.

"Can I get you anything? Water or something?" He asked. His voice sounded so dead.

"No." I frowned. "Just, um, listen for a moment. These past few months, I hadn't seen you, heard from you, anything, and it really got me thinking. I realized how much I love having you in my life, how much I miss you when you're gone. You're more than my best friend. I know that now. We never... talked about New Years. What happened between us..."

He nervously shifted. "You... kissed me."

"And you kissed me back." I reminded him.

Ricky blushed. He glanced down at the floor while a little smile played at his lips. He was just so precious!

"I-I did." He muttered. Ricky began rubbing the back of his neck.

I took a step closer to him. He got so cute when he was nervous! He glanced up at me, taking specially notice to my lips. With my hand, I delicately tilted his head, and I kissed him. For the second time. I kissed him and it felt even better than the first time.

Ricky melted into me. His hands rested on my chest and mine, wrapped around his waist. He was so small and precious. We broke the kiss, only to look into each other's eyes.

"You're more than my best friend." I said, continuing my thought from earlier. "I love you, Ricky."

A smile spread on his kissable lips. "I love you, too." Ricky set his head against my chest. "You have no idea how bad I needed this."

"You're not the only one." I whispered as I kissed the top of his head.

He lifted it to look at me again. "Chris... I don't mean to break such a tender moment by talking about sex, but, I'm going to be honest. The only thing I've missed about Jani, is the fact I haven't gotten laid in weeks."

"The last person I had sex with was Shiloh, and that was a year ago." I scoffed. Then I realized what he was implying. "You thinking what I am?..."

"I really hope it's this." Ricky replied, smashing his lips against mine.

He pushed me against the wall, rubbing his leg against mine. I've never seen him so powerful before! It was sexy! I began pulling his leather jacket off his shoulders. Fuck, I can't believe I'm about to do this. I hope the neighbors weren't planning on sleeping tonight!