71 | Devils

| Chris' POV |

When I woke up the next morning, I was shocked to see Ricky still asleep. I let him sleep though, he needed it. I gently kissed his forehead and pulled the blanket back over him. Then I closed the bunk curtain and walked to the front to get some coffee.

Devin was the only one awake. I saw he did have a few stitches on his cheek, nothing major.

"Did you sleep out here?" I groggily asked as I sipped from some cheap instant coffee.

"Yup." He sighed.

"Why?"

"The Mrs. was mad at me." Devin joked. "Hey we need to talk before Ricky gets up."

I walked over and sat down next to him. "Talk about what?"

Devin released a long sigh. He ran his hand through his hair, and sat up, pulling his phone out of his pocket. "This." He said as he handed me his phone.

He had pulled up a news article from yesterday. It was out of Scranton, the same news channel that I watch in the mornings when we're home. Then I started to read the article, and I felt my hands shaking. Not out of fear, out of anger. Jani was released from prison.

"What the fuck!" I whisper yelled. If the others weren't still sleeping, I would've actually yelled. My hand was clenched around my cup so hard, I was afraid I was going to break it. I angrily threw Devin's phone back at him, just taking a moment to sulk. "How can they fucking do this? What the actual fuck? This is why people get raped and murdered! Because the police are a bunch of worthless assholes!"

"We just have to be careful. Someone will have to be with Ricky at all times. Shiloh too, because Jani has attacked him before." He said.

"I'm not worried about protecting Ricky from Jani. I can do that in my sleep. I'm worried about protecting Ricky from himself." I stated. "What if he goes back to his abuser? I don't think six months has been enough time for him to get over Jani. Maybe the three years he was supposed to be locked up would have, but not six months."

"Do you seriously think he'd go back to Jani? Chris, I doubt he'd leave you."

"I don't know. Okay? I don't know. I didn't think he'd go visit Jani in jail, but he did!" I scoffed, then sighed, putting my hands in my face. "I seriously don't know."

| Ricky's POV |

I rolled over and checked my phone to see the time. I was shocked I slept this late! Probably because I felt so comfortable with Chris. I still had his hoodie. It smelled like him. He's only in the next room and I miss him!

I started to go through my Twitter and Instagram feed. For once, I didn't want to get out of my bunk. I was too comfy. What I saw online though, brought room for concern. People were angrily tweeting the guys and I, yelling at us for something we apparently did to ETF and BVB... Uhh, what did I miss last night?

After some further investigation, I found a post on TJ Bell's Instagram of him with a shit ton of stitches in his face. His caption read, "WOW! Spent the night in an ER thanks to MIW! I guess some people can't take a joke. Don't worry fans, I'm still kickin' and ready for the next show."

Um... Who and how exactly did we put him in the ER? There was nothing on his Twitter, but Craig Mabbitt did have a few tweets that collectively read, "In concerns to TJ's condition, he did spend the night in the ER after getting into a fist fight. Obviously he got his ass kicked (pussy) but he's fine now and won't be missing a show. Thanks for all the well wishes. No thanks to @LonesomeGhosts for costing my guitarist 20+ stitches."

Chris had filled me in before on the situation between TJ and Shiloh. TJ deserved to have his ass kicked, I just wish Devin hadn't done it, because now there's going to be issues amongst the fans. What the fuck was up with the BVB Army attacking us? Other than their usual bullshit.

CC had tweeted, "Parties get a little crazy sometimes! People are even crazier! The important thing is, no one died!"

Jake had a tweet to a similar affect, "Guys, chill out. Everything is under control."

Jinxx's twitter was quiet.

Andy had posted a few tweets, "Last night, it is safe to say we unfortunately reinforced some old rockstar stereotypes. High tempers and too much alcohol was involved. I can't say no one was hurt, but as @ccbvb said, no one died and that's the important part. My apologies to any fans we may have worried. No one in the band is or was harmed, and my best of wishes to @tjbell in his recovery."

Well if no one was harmed, why are the BVB fans mad at us? From what I could tell, Devin only got in a fight with TJ. Then I checked Purdy boy's twitter...

"PARTY FOUL! @LonesomeGhosts & MIW wrecked our fun last nite! #Assholes #LightenUp"

And the follow up Tweet, "Hey @ShilohXDakota, tell your BF to RELAX! #NeedsASpaDayMaybe"

Great, just great! Here I thought we were going to go this whole tour without bullshit. I was wrong! I relaxed into my bed a bit and sighed. Then I heard Chris talking in the next room and tried to here what he was saying. I shouldn't have done that...

"I still can't believe they'd let Jani out of prison." He scoffed. Wait, excuse me? WHAT?!