4 | Shout

| Ricky's POV |

"Fancy seeing you here." I heard a familiar voice, and turned around to see Ghost.

"Hi." I slightly smiled. "What're you going here?"

"Kylie and I decided to come get some coffee." He replied. Just then I had noticed she was sitting next to the window. "You?"

"Meeting Jani. There he is now!" I smiled as I saw my stunning boyfriend walk in the coffee shop.

Ghost turned around to see. Jani walked up to me and side-hugged me. Ghost didn't seem all too happy with it though. "I'm... going to go get back to Kylie."

"Okay, I'll text you later." I replied. Then I turned my attention to Jani. "I missed you not being home last night."

"I know, Baby. I missed being at your place too. Your bed is so comfy." He giggled as he kissed my forehead.

We got in line, and he ordered for me. He knows what I want at this point, which I find so sweet. Jani and I sat down at a table together, and he instantly took my hand in his, not letting go as our arms rested on the table.

"You are so beautiful. You know that?" He sweetly said.

I blushed and looked away. Jani squeezed my hand so I'd look back. "I don't know... Um..."

"Babe?"

"Sorry, I was just thinking. Um, I, I had a nightmare again last night. It's worse when you're not there." I admitted.

He paused a moment. Then pulled his sunglasses up, so he could look me in the eye. "I'm sorry I wasn't there. I really am. I promise come spend the night tonight. My lunch break is almost up." He sighed.

"Already?"

"Yeah, boss cut it down. It's a real bitch. I'm just glad I got to see that beautiful face for a little while." Him and I stood up from the table. Jani softly kissed, then painfully pulled his hand away. He ran his thumb over my cheek. "Don't cry. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay." I broke a smile. "I'll have dinner ready then."

"You're a Doll. Love you."

"I love you." I replied.

He then walked out of the coffee shop, leaving me standing there all alone. I sighed to myself and decided to sit back down. Then something rather disturbing happened.

"You can't be serious?" I heard Ghost gasp from across the shop. Kylie yelled at him to keep his voice down. Then she said other things I couldn't hear, and he lost it. "No fucking way!" He yelled. "I can't fucking believe you, Kylie! What the fuck!"

"Shut up, Devin! People are staring!" She snapped.

"I don't care. You deserve it, you bitch." He scoffed as he stood up. "You're lucky I don't throw this coffee at you!"

"You don't have the balls!" She sneered.

"No, I have more manors and brains than to do it! Don't worry about making the couch up, I'll sleep at one of the guys' tonight. I can't fucking believe you."

He stormed out of the shop, leaving everyone staring. What exactly just happened?

I followed Ghost out of the shop, running after him, calling his name. He flipped around with a very unpleasant look on his face.

"I really don't want to talk about it right now." He snapped.

"I, um, I wasn't going to ask that. I just wanted to know if you want to stay at my place?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Ricky." Ghost sighed. "I've been a really shitty friend to you lately. Being so snappy and all."

"It's okay, I understand. You've been stressed lately. So you want my couch? I know it's not a lot but better than nothing." I said.

"Yes, please. I'm going to grab a few things from my place. I'll be over by dinner. Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled.

Even though I was looking forward to having Jani at my place for the first time in like two weeks, this was more important. I could tell Ghost was done with whatever just happened. He needed a friend to be there for him. He's there for me, after all.

~~~

Jani walked up behind me while I was chopping some carrots for dinner. He kissed my neck, making me giggle. "I'm all done with my work emails."

"Okay, dinner should be done in about ten minutes." I smiled.

"Can we just skip to dessert?" He asked as he nestled his face against my neck. "Mmm, you smell so good." I bit my lip, then heard a knock at the door. "Who's that?" He grumbled.

"Ghost. He had a fight with his girlfriend. I told him he could stay here. I hope that's okay."

Jani pulled his hands away, suddenly losing all his affection. "It's your place, isn't it?"

"It's ours." I spoke optimistically. "I'm going to go get the door..."

I opened it for Ghost, helping him in. He hugged me, saying thank you again for putting him up. Then his expression turned sour when he saw Jani. Oh, tonight, isn't going to go well...

A/N: okay I have nothing against Kylie! I think she's a doll, it's just for this story that I'm making her a bitch! :p