43 | Okay

Sorry this update sucks

| Chris' POV |

We landed in New York, and during the flight, Ricky had fallen asleep on us. It wasn't a long flight, but it would have been too long if we drove. I gently woke him, seeing he was still tired.

When we got to the bus, I told him he should go lay down and I'd worry about his bags. He agreed and said thank you, but I was a little heartbroken to see him get in his usual bunk. Why wouldn't he want to sleep in mine? I guess it's this whole thing with him not wanting the guys to know.

They don't even know we kissed on New Years. Thinking about how they'd react to that, made me think... How'd they be if they knew we slept together? I still can't believe we did but I'll never forget it. I guess it's true what they say, that the best sex comes with the one you love the most.

I already was lost in this relationship. Last night, he was so egger to be loved. Now, he's distant. Is he regretting it? Please tell me he's not! He's the best damn thing I've ever had the pleasure of calling mine. I'm sure he's just tired, not thinking straight, & well not ready to confess love to anyone at the moment. Yeah, that's all.

Ricky and Devin were the only two to decide to sleep. The rest of us probably should have, but we didn't.

"I'm hungry!" Ryan whined.

"You ate at the airport and on the plane." I pointed out.

"His stomach is a bottomless pit." Balz laughed.

Ryan narrowed his eyes at him. "So is yours."

"...Okay so what are we going to do about that?" He asked.

"There's an IHOP across the street." Josh said.

"And between that IHOP and this bus, is a venue with a mile long line of fans." Vinny replied, gesturing around with his hands. "How do you expect us to survive leaving this bus?"

"Fine, there's a pizza place around the corner. I'll call ahead and go get you guys something. Sound good?"

"Yes, thank you." I replied.

Josh got on his phone and started to look up the pizza place. Balz and Ryan kept going back and forth, discussing what they wanted. Vinny and I pretty much knew, and we didn't have to argue about it like the other two. Their arguments were never serious, but it did get annoying at times.

"Do you want me to wake Dev and Rick to ask them what they want?" Josh asked.

"Devin won't eat greasy food and Ricky won't eat, period." I responded.

He sighed. "Okay. Is Ricky doing okay?"

I sighed. "I'll let you know when I figure it out."