40 | Taste

| Chris' POV |

Before I knew it, I had Ricky in his bedroom. I was on top of him, on his bed. There was a trail of clothes leading from the living room to here. It consisted of our jackets, shirts, shoes, but I had yet to get our pants off. Don't worry, I was working on that.

I kissed him as much as humanly possible. His skin was so soft, yet so pale. His muscles were tight, and body, so small and thin. He was like a delicate flower. My delicate flower.

I ran my hands down his sides, causing him to shiver. Feeling his body shake against mine just made me want him more. I began kissing on his neck while I pulled on his pants. He undid my belt while I was doing this, but I could tell his hands were already weak.

Ricky moaned as my lips touched his pulse point. That must've been his sweet spot, and ooohhh, it made him sound so sexy. He pulled my belt from the loops, dropping it on the floor. My pants fell down my hips, and he made sure to push them a little farther. I smirked and stood back to get rid of my jeans all the way.

Then I began kissing down his chest as I tugged at his pants. He allowed me to pull them off, and that's when I discovered, he wasn't even wearing underwear tonight.

I glanced up at him devilishly. "Oh, you slut." I teased him.

He giggled. "Look who's talking. I barely had to bat my eyelashes and you're in my bed."

I laughed and reached for his lips. "Shut up." I muttered as I kissed him.

He was so naughty! An angel with a titled halo is more like it! I kicked off my boxers and we both climbed back into the bed more. Ricky trailed his fingers down my chest, tracing my v-line with his fingertips. My breath shook as his hands wrapped around me.

A hard swallow sounded from his throat. He stared down at my lips, too scared to look me in the eyes I suppose. "Not trying to stroke your ego," He whispered. "But you're big."

I chuckled. "You're scared?"

"You do tower over me in size." He muttered.

"I'll be gentle." I said as I kissed his forehead.

I spit in my palm and put my hand around his cock. He whimpered as I touched him. That's the best sound, oh my God. It took everything in me not to fuck his brains out right there.

Ricky pushed my shoulders a bit to get me to lay on my back. We switched positions so he was now on top. He flipped his hair to one side, and slowly leaned down over me. Ricky began to suck me off and oh shit did it feel good. He's way too talented at that.

"Mmhf, stop." I said as I tugged on his hair a bit.

He backed up, wiping his mouth. "You wanna come already?" He teased.

"It doesn't help that you're really good at that. Get under me already." I teased.

Ricky giggled. I got back on top of him, kissing him passionately. I ran my hands through his hair and held him close to my chest. He wrapped his legs around me, and I slowly entered him, making him groan.

"Fuck." He winced.

"Shhh, just stop me if you need to." I replied.

He took a deep breath. "It's fine. Oh my God, fuck."

I continued to push myself into him, and I rubbed his neck with one of my hands as I did so to help ease the pain. Once I was fully in, he took a few heavy breaths. With his permission, I slowly fucked his beautiful, tight body. He felt like Heaven.

Ricky began to moan loudly. Louder and louder, making the knots in my stomach twist. Holy shit, he had no idea what he was doing to me!

"Faster!" He whimpered.

Well, I guess it doesn't hurt anymore! His arms were wrapped around my neck, and legs tightly around m lips. This was truly a moment I will never forget.

"That's it." Ricky gasped. "Fuck, yes! Yes! Right there!"

I buried my lips into his neck. His sweet ecstasy was amazingly fueling. Ricky arched his back. His stomach and ribs pressed against mine, making this that much more hotter. He pulled on my hair as he came. His body shook in my arms. It was enough to drive me over the edge and climax, to the point I ended up collapsing on top of him.

"Oh, fuck." Ricky panted.

"I know." I replied. I lifted my head and kissed him.