[46]: 𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢

Start from the beginning

"Of course it is!" He hissed. "And this is no way to treat the Emperor's–"

"Nephew?" Darius raised an eyebrow, unimpressed as Hunter didn't reply, glaring more. 

"I knew your predecessor," Darius continued. "He was my mentor. One of the strongest witches I've ever known. But you? Hmm."

"But Belos says I don't need magic to serve the coven," Hunter looked down with a frown.

"And I say you don't deserve to wear that patch," Darius shrugged the boy off, walking past him as Eberwolf followed.

Hunter continued to frown, watching the two walk away from the side of his eye, thinking before calling out to Darius again, a hopeful look in his eye.

"Wait! What should I do? How do I... earn it?" Hunter flinched a little at the word.

Darius sighed once more, placing a hand on the bridge of his nose as he faced the boy frustratedly.

"Sweer mother of Titans," He sighed. "I-I don't know. Find new recruits for the Emperor's Coven. The best and the brightest witches in all the land."

Darius smiled mockingly before resting his weight on one leg, holding the cape in one hand with disinterest, the smile soon dropping.

"Then maybe, you can get this back."

"I'll do it," Hunter frowned in determination.

"Of course, you will," Darius rolled his eyes, walking away. "You're very good at doing exactly what you're told."

Hunter's frown dropped into one of slight hurt at the truth, the two Heads leaving the room and Hunter all to himself, the hall's doors soon slamming shut.

Willow huffed, her green hair in two braids as she did situps, her palisman, Clover, holding her feet down as she smiled to herself, her green highlight bringing the excitement out in her eyes. 

"After years of thinking that I wasn't good enough, I finally found something that I can be good at."

Willow grabbed two vines as she began to do exercises, smiling challengingly as sweat beaded down her face.

"Something I wanna be good at! Switching to the plant track was just the beginning! I'm on my way to becoming the witch I wanna be!"

Willow continued to jump rope as Clover moved the plant vine over and under her owner,  Willow smiled to herself as she then sat in front of her mirror.

"I can do this!" She grinned, before it fell a little, the witch doubting herself. "Right?"

She picked the small newspaper cut out from the pin of her vanity's mirror, seeing her dads' younger selves smiling widely.

"Eye of the Liger, girl," Willow smiled. "Knock 'em dead!"

A knock on her room door, interrupted her thoughts, a brunette peeking around the corner with a smile as her golden eyes met Willow's green ones.

"Hey, Wills," She smiled softly, her satchel slung around her shoulder. "Ready to head to school?"

"Georgie, hi!" Willow grinned, walking over to hug her as the brunette looked over at Willow's hair in awe.

"Oh my gosh, I love your hair! Did Amity do it for you?" She smiles a little, patting Willow's pigtail, the witch humming with a smile.

"Mhm! She's been visiting a lot more lately."

"That's great!" She smiles before pulling a small pendant out of her satchel. "I made a little something for everyone during the weekend, and I was hoping you would want one?"