Ch 6

Adamma had finished her bath by herself. As she soon got up from the tub wrapping a white puff towel around her body. Slightly humming she tucked one end up under her arm pit. She let her feet pad against the warm white tiles. She soon walked to the mirror her black hair draping down her shoulders slightly covering her eyes.

The door creaked open some steam being pulled out of the room replaced with the cold. Sebastian stepping in as he watched her trace the lines on her arm her eyes it seemed still faced on the mirror.

He slightly creeped up in the room walking up on her though stopped when he heard something.

" Sebastian do you have anything that I can wear that covers this up?" She questioned as she traced a line that seemed to go behind her back.

" why would you want to do that I think they make you look lovely." He spoke as he was now behind her slightly staring at how they traveled down her back. His face seemed to have hardened as he saw more not liking this at all.

" are you sure you adore these? They make me look hideous like some monster." She seemed to speak out in sheer mockery of what he has said.

" yes I do, must I show you how attracted I am to you even with these scars?" He questioned spitefully at the women who nodded her head not saying another word.  Sebastian smirked as he pushed her hair to the side some getting stuck in his hands.

He quickly gave the women before him butterfly kisses in each scar. Giving her a shiver up her spine she couldn't look at the mirror no more. Not wishing to see how it looked like Sebastian was enjoying it.

" Look at me." He murmured into he back still giving light kisses on her as the women. She slowly let her eyes look towards the mirror to see Sebastian looking over her like a cat. His eyes held mischief as he moved slightly to her shoulders his head resting on her shoulder as he stared at her patiently as she started back at the mirror.

" your the most beautiful women I've met Adamma. Never forget that love and whoever shall tell you otherwise just come and tell me." He whispered slightly the women getting chills.

" can I put on some pajamas and could we..." she seemed to stutter at what she was wanting to say her eyes darting back and forth.

" are you sure you will need pajamas at all?" He teased the women slightly who huffed crossing her arms her plump lips forming a scowl.

" well if you say that I wish not to-"

" yes I'll lay in bed with you dear I won't do anything at all to you." He chuckled out as he backed away from the women who seemed to now slouch a bit now.

" well hurry and leave so I can get dress then crow."  She spoke softly Sebastian staring at her in interest.

Now that was his wife..well going to be anyways, all he needed was her to say yes.