Chapter 7

Adamma had woken up with Ciel Still clinging onto her. A smile smile had been moved onto her lips her hair was was somewhat matted but nothing a fight to the death with a comb could fix. Ciel started to stir in his postion while Adamma was about to move for the child to just tighten his hold onto her. Sebastian creeped into the room standing by the front door a smirk laced onto his face. He found it amusing that this women had a mother figure yet could nit stand to be wanted or for such lies to seep inside her ears.

Ciel was woken up not by Sebastian but by Adamma who slowly coxed the boy back to reality. Ciel looked up at this with distaste while Adamma only let him see a face that showed no emtion looking at back at him.

"Young master I assume you have work if you must please release of me and let me go back to my chambers to prepare for another days at gods hardships" Adamma spoke out to Ciel .Even though how the boy looked showed he gave not a damn penny to go and leave him be he held onto her tighter then before. Making Adamma look at him with a questioning gaze none the least.

"Sebastian cancle my plains for today I wish ti stay in bed for the day." he spoke not daring to look at his forsaken demon butler whom would have a smile forseen onto his pale like lips.

"Yes master" he spoke in a taunt like matter exiting the room as fast as he had came it.

Adamma just looked at the boy trying to get up to complete her duties in the kitchen considering she heard a bomb like sound come from down bellow. THough Ciel only looked at her with a horrid gaze and she stayed still.

"Tell me about your self Adamma you don't need to go to work so quickly your still new" he queered at the older girl who's mouth was pulled into a thin line.

"There is no me for I am not my own person for I have ventured here to find of a new life and haven't been graced with that or freedom young master." she spoke only the truth she winced as though the truth had finally hit her.

Ciel took noticed of her for when she has winched the boy only looked closer examing her as though she was from a zoo...

"I mean whom were you growing up what was your name,family,hobbies" Ciel spoke to Adamma to which her face held anger though when she spoke to him it was clam every so clam.

"For I had no family I was shipped off at the age of five my parents had no say so in what to do or they would have been whipped to death. Sooner or later I was put to work in the cotton field hard labor it was" She chuckled softly not daring to look Ciel in the face." I was soon favored by my master so I became a house slave at the age of thirteen, I his older child who was nineteen...." She trailed off afraid of what she would say."i was a child and him a man but I was his property so like any good girl I sewed my mouth shut only the muffles of my pleads of help heard. After that I started hearing about the underground rail road lead by a fierce women. She gave me hope of escaping the hell I had some well known ,so it took till I was twenty six to leave I was twenty five when I feld and didn't look back." She spoke her eyes looking off into the distances not daring to look at ciel.

Ciel looked at this women who he had some how got acusmed to in less then a day. He had lost his family he was fighting to get revenge from a battle while this women Adamma had lost everything and not even trying to get revenge for the war she had been used in. Her story was so different but he knew he had no room to get mad at the women,