Ch 3

Adamma was in her room to wake up to a knock on her door. " come in." She spoke groggily wiping the sleep that was still on her eyes.

Who entered the room next shocked her leaving her to just stare up in confusion. It was Ciel he never woke up this early he was usually asleep until Adamma came in to wake him up.

In confusion to propped herself up by her elbow the blue haired boy walking towards her. " are you ok Ciel child?" Hoping he wasn't sick , or anything bad had happened to him while she was asleep. He only smiled though looking at her while the women was confused still.

" I just want you to get up a bit early is all." He spoke trying to pull the women up as she scratched her matted black hair.

" you woke me up?... to get up?" She spoke up in a deadpanned type of tone as she squinted her eyes staring at the boy. " ok then get out now let me change." She spoke as Ciel rushed out.

She hoisted herself up and out of the bed . Heading into the bathroom and changing quickly taking a bath and fighting her hair to get it styled in a Afro.

She had walked out to see a dress a yellow one not to fancy and showed her ankles. Not as if she could care she only had eyes for one person and that was the pie she could smell coming down stairs. She rushed down after putting on the dress no shoes on. Smiling to herself as she smelt the fresh strawberries.

To see Bard cooking while Sebastian looked over him.

" do not torch this pie this would be the third one." Sebastian spoke seemly annoyed as Bard placed it into the oven carefully.

" I'm not going to do that! Now back the bloody hell up!" He shouted looking at Sebastian.

Adamma just stood their her eyebrows ferried confused on what was happening until Sebastian turned around.

" my love how are you." He spoke dearly looking at her as a smile formed on his lips as she just looked at him blankly.

" what the hell are you doing?" She spoke confused as it had seemed everyone was in the kitchen now as she looked around confused.

" well it's Mother's Day." Sebastian spoke out to her as he pecked her lips softly.

" what's that?" She spoke confused , she never knew what Mother's Day was her momma never told her only a few words she told Adamma.

" you better act right now you hear that mans wife will be watching you on her day." Was what her mom would say when Adamma had to fix the food early in the morning for once a year.

They liked her peach cobbler and more..though she could only sneak her momma one slice and it would have to be quick.

" mom?" Ciel spoke for the third time as Adamma snapped out of the flashback . Looking down at ciel with a soft smile to show through.

" thank you Ciel." She spoke out before Finny and Mey-Rin pulled streams showed.

" HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!" They all shouted Bard taking the pie out of the oven letting it cool.

" your an amazing mother love the best mother's understand pain." Sebastian spoke leaning up on Adams as she swatted him away.

While Ciel handed her a small makeshift card he made making the women hold it close to her as she whispered to herself.

" happy Mother's Day momma"