chapter 2

Sebastian was now walking to Ciel his strides were long consisting of his height.He was almost there to where his master stood with a cane to his hand though Ciel couldn't see that the demon stood right behind him.

"Master I found this girl she was an amazing looker if she could only be fixed up a bit anyone would see she is an amazing, no not amazing a looker." he swifly told his master with a light chuckle though his mouth was upturned into a smirk.

Ciel just looked up a his butler with a straight face not the first time he had taken interest in a women whom he has possibly thrown himself at.It was hard to decided Sebastian he was like a untold rhyme no man knew and most certainly no man wanted to waste their time on.

" Sebastian I could care less on whom you found on your hunt all I know is that we need to hurry up to the estate before they mess the place so whomever you were hunting leave them be." he spoke with a straight face as this has happened so many times for the poor young male to count. Ciel started to walk with each step his can moved the small rocks that where on the road.

Sebastian stood behind this time it was different for some reason it was.Now it wasn't just an act of lust he was truly interested In her.How her hair was unlike any of the women in London how she spoke of not the properness of what a lady was expected ,and what really got his attention was when she slapped him. No women had slapped him they had all fell for his....

"Sebastian!" Ciel shouted for he was already by the carriage with a sour expression on his face. "Coming master sorry I was lost in thought my fault at hand" he held his head up to look towards Ciel who only "tech" at this .

Sebastian started to go to Ciel and when he had reached him he opened the door,and since Ciel was short he opened is hand for the poor lad who looked only straight ahead in the carriage. He was then hosted into the carriage while Sebastian bowed and smiled his eyes twinkling.

"Hurry up now we hardly have time for this as it is." Ciel spoke with his head still held straight forward. With this Sebastian went to the front and pulled himself up to the drivers and they began their journey back to the estate until they saw a figure sleeping by a tree.

It was semi dark now the afternoon leaving them like a blink of a eye ,so he stopped seems as though the creature saw the carriage and moved to find something until a sliver of moonlight appeared onto the things body.

Sebastian knew exactly whom it was and he walked slowly to the girl a smirk dancing on his face while he spoke to her .

"We meet again"