chapter 1

A girl with black kinky hair wearing cloth that seemed to be as a bear attacked it was now in the outskirts of London. She had just been able to escape her horrid master though the looks she was given hurt as much as when the whip crackled against her back.

She was here to find work finally put her life to something good something she wanted,but first she needed a new look with a new name though she was mostly excited about a bath. God how long had it been since a good cleaning about a few weeks or so and thinking about the hot water going over her skin relaxing her stressed muscles brought a smile to her plump lips. She began her journey again walking barefooted her face as stoic as every,but her eyes the eyes held something no man was truly ready for.

She was on her way until she bumped into a man a white man to be precise and her eyes held fear.The man looked down at her like a wolf would its prey looking at her tattered clothing her matted her.Though what caught his attention the most her he dark skin as though it did shimmer in the sun though dimmed the same time.

She moved aside quickly in a panic trying to get away from this man her strides still slow but not looking back not daring to turn and face the man for he was in the past now. Until she felt herself be turned back by a grasp of her hand she held her breath her head held down.

"Sir if I may ask let go of me I have no money and very little much besides the things I call clothes on my back. Her voice was loud though held calmness.

The man was still watching her she was beautiful . " My names Sebastain my lady" he smiled down at her his eyes twinkling with mischeift.

She didn't turn around she didn't wish to so she said every so slowly." I do not care of who you are let me go." she growled out trying to snatch her arm away from that man.

"That is when you are suppose to say your name" he cooed to her. Though the girl turned her other arm around in a fast pace slapping him across the face with such force his head turned sideways.With the time she had left with the man distracted by the pain she snatched her arm back and ran. Her thoughs where running wild why why why didn't the man leave her alone all she wanted was a new future away from this. You would think she would cry though her eyes held nothing while her mouth in a straight line.

Though the man only watch the girl run away all he even wanted was her name or was that really all.He started to walk off to find his own master.