Chapter 12

Guys!! I feel so accomplished! We are in Chapter 2 In volume one!! Whoohooo!! I am so happy you guys are enjoying the chapters and books and more! I hope you keep reading this I think each volume would be another book cause my chapters in this seem rather long tell me how you feel on that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Adamma was now in her room undressing to lay down for sleep though was cut off when she heard screaming and looked out of her window to spot the man who she had just had dinner with his pants on fire. " Oh that is a shame." She spoke turning away and now in a white nightgown that sweep the floor and had V neck line though quickly taking her hair and putting it I a bun before hearing a knock on a door.

" Come in." Her voice ranged out for whomever to hear and to be graced with a Ciel in pajamas. " May I sleep with you mother." He spoke quickly rubbing his eyes . To some to see a boy of old as sixteen to be asking a twenty six women would be somewhat odd. Though Ciel could give a damn on how the others felt right now he had just now received a mother figure he would not lose up the opportunity.

" Come on In Ciel honey." She spoke looking at the blue haired boy who walked briskly to his mother getting on her bed a smile on his face as the women pushed his hair out of his eye. " Do you wish for a late night snack or such?" she spoke looking at the boy who simply nodded his head.

" Can I get some tea mother is all." He spoke to the female who happily nodded her head and rushed out her white nightgown swaying with the air that had gotten picked up.

Adamma had swiftly arrived in the kitchen grabbing a tea cup and earl gray tea preparing it while humming softly to herself as she did so. Sebastian was behind the counter a smirk foreplays on his face.

" hello Sebastian." She spoke out while letting the water boil on the gas stove as she turned around to come face to face with the smirking demon.

" Oh hello Adamma." He spoke looking at how the nightgown clung to her curvy body though the bored look that now dug into him like a knife.

" What do you want from me Sebastian." She spoke now pouring the now made tea into the tea cup.

" You do know I love you right?" He spoke with a Cheshire like smile appearing on his face as he looked at the women that was now holding the teacup on a small platter.

" How can a man like you love a women like me that must simply be a lie." She spoke her mouth in a straight line as she began to walk off but Sebastian caught her by her hand and moved to be in front of her his face really showing distress as he looked at the female who's mouth was straight her plump lips not changing course.

He moved closer to her though she moved back still holding the cup in her hands not knowing what the demon would do to her though she keep on moving until she was close to the kitchen sink she looked back and forth at the sink,tea, and then Sebastian's face how his eyes keep looking at her face then her lip. The girl froze until she was meet with a pair of lips on her cheek.

" Take care of him for tonight dear, Sleep tight as well." He spoke startling the girl as she quickly rushed to her room seeing as Ciel was now gone asleep and placed the tea on her dresser touching her check softly her eyes containing of a new emotion. Though she went to sleep soon after not wanting her thoughts to go to far.