chapter 4

She was now in the carriage with no hit of happiness drenched onto her face until Ciel spoke up.

"How old are you Adamma you seem to be older then the average nineteen year old." He spoke trying to start a conversation as wild as it seemed the way it was silent bothered the young lad. Though she looked out the window her eyes seemed so distant then a normal persons it seemed to be bothering a bit.

Until she turned to look at the young boy "I have no collection of how old I am for where I was did not allow me think on such childish manners for I would think I am of twenty six." she spoke her eyes were now dimmed at what she talked she looked up at the boy searching him seeing as if he was going to speak of anything. "How old are you though you seem so young for this man to be calling you master your family must've died how you hold yourself."

Ciel keep quiet and nodded his head he would never expect this girl to be able to read him like a open book he has mastered for so long for no one to see his pain and how this girl barely tried. He coughed into his hand and looked up at her " I'm sixteen Adamma ' he looked away though not daring to look at her again to be read like a book.

Adamma looked at the boy and spoke as though a mummur "Broken people can see broken people from a mile away sir what makes it worse is when both have been through the same thing."

Though the carriage stopped and the door was opened to show Sebastian's hazle eyes with a orange tint shine through like a wolf would look at it's pry.

Adamma did not take the hand the man offered but rather pull up her tattered dress and hopped down. Sebastian smirked at what was playing before him not used to it. though she looked at him and spoke " Hurry up now I got a kitchen to clan and we know god darn well you men don't know how to clean or cook" she began to walk to the estate and not look back.

Though Ciel only stood there with his mouth held agape he wasn't used to this behavior of a women no matter of class they at least had manners of what he could see of and here this girl was jumping off of carriages.

"She is a wild one isn't she Master ." Sebastian spoke with a chuckle holding his gloved hand for Ciel to grasp a hold of which he did and he moved him down to the ground with his cane as well. Though when his cane fell onto the ground the look on Ciels face said it all.

"Throw it away I do not want it anymore burn it for all I care."

Adamma stood by the door watching them her hazle eyes shooting bullets ph how this new life would very hard harder then the nw one she would think.