SPECIAL CHAPTER!!

Adamma was walking around trying to figure why in the world Sebastian would try and hug her.. She was so confused the hug seemed comforting. She was quickly interrupted again by hands wrapping around her waist.

" Hello my beautiful rose." He spoke while the girl stiffened but slowly moved to his touch a bit more. She showed a slow smile and Sebastian just tightened his hold onto her. "How about a dance for today." He spoke making the girl confused moving away from his grasp with a confused look turning around.

" And why is that then sir?" She spoke looking at him while he only clasped both of there hands together her not moving at all just looking at there hands how he didn't squeeze her hand making her cry.

" To celebrate you coming here is all rose Ciel even said we could it was his idea." He spoke taking her hand to hid lips and kissing it. The girl taking her hand back looking flustered quickly running off not looking back.

" THE PARTY STARTS AT NOON!" He yelled seeing the girl slightly turn around him chuckling as he saw her hazle eyes widen at the turning around and running quicker. " She sure is a rose beautifully to the eye but be careful of the thorns." He began to walk off to go and prepare the food he had heard her speak of black eye peas and corn bread.

Adamma was pacing in her room in confusion. Why in the world was she having a party it was almost noon and she didn't wish to be late. She hurriedly looked in her closet quickly to see a new dress well a ballgown a white dress she took it out to see a white hair band with it , as well as white slip on shoes with white stockings.

She saw a letter attached onto it making the girl take it off the dress slowly.

Dear, Rose

Me and ciel went out to get you a dress

We wanted you to try another color , and I proposed white.

He liked it though wanted you to wear blue

We got you a necklace as well check your dresser

sincerely Raven

She clutched the note to her it was the first time someone had applied effort to something they gave her. She quickly went to the dresser to see a rose hanging down from the chain making her clasp it around her neck putting on the other clothes pushing her hair up into a bun. She slowly looked at herself in the mirror she looked different , a good different.

She was taken out of thought when she heard a knock on her door opening it she saw Sebastian standing in front of her holding white elbow length. She held her hand out for him unknowing of this he slowly eased the gloves up onto her hands and looked up at her.

Her hazle eyes seemed so more filled and he spoke to her" My lady your dance is to commence"

He garbed her hand and she allowed him pulling her to the ballroom to sweep her into a dance. He slowly leaned his head forward before Adamma crashed her lips on his a sigh of release leaving her as she griped onto this man.

This was love. This feeling she had to him was love. After she backed away looking at the male who still glided her on the ballroom floor and he spoke " I wish to hold you tighter my rose ,but you would have to lower your thorns" She simply nodded her head tears falling down as he twirled her and put her in a dip.

" Thank you darling..." He whispered to her kissing the women's forehead making her just hug him burying her head into his shoulder.

Ciel watched from afar looking at his mother. He was glad she received love though he was quickly dragged off by Lizzy.