chapter 5

They were now in the estate she held her hands close beside her not really wanting to be accused of stealing from the poor boy. Before her stood the other servants of the house there were three well four ,but he seemed as though he really had no purpose. He did give off a fun vibe around him.

They began to introduce themselves. "Hi! my names Finnian though you can call me Finny!" he smiled at her he had blond hair that was held with a red clip to avoid it getting out of his face with baby blue eyes he was cute.

Adamma looked at him and cracked a small smile she didn't wish to dirty up the child so she just nodded her head the unmated pieces of her hair moving with. " Ok finny baby though you might wish to correct that hat of yours."

He smiled at this correcting his had with a small " yes ma'am" she looked at the other with the big glasses in her maid uniform her hair seemed to be badly cut. She was holding a duster in both hands.

" My name is Mey-Rin ma'am yes yes it is." She nodded her head her smile a blaze though for some odd reason to Adamma she reminded her of a owl , and of course owls were cute creatures but only one thing took it from its purpose.

Next was the man that stood taller then both them his hair a dirty blond with a cigar in his mouth wearing a chef's outfit. " My names Baldroy but call me Bard simple easy no hassle to remember you know." he chuckled out taking his cigar out to get a breath of the fresh air that was around them.

Adamma took it as her time to be introduced " For my name is Adamma Vishal you may not call me anything for out my name I have come here to work not play house with you all though I do wish we can form this term of work as a family." when she spoke that her eyes borded into them they all nodded their head as agreement on her terms.

Though Ciel spoke up" For Adamma will be working here doing whatever she please she will be living here as well though she will get a paycheck think of her as. A mother to us all she is here for help and such treat her well." He had spoke to all three of them to which they nodded though Finny looked towards Adamma.

"But how old are you Adamma?" he had spoke in a more questioning tone to the girl she looked at him and spoke. " I'm twenty six Finny baby though for my age I act so dearly older" she frowned.

Finny looked at her in shock this women right here was twenty six god must've favored her. " You most truly do not look twenty six miss you look sixteen like me!" he exclaimed though Adamma only chuckled Ciel had announced for Mey-Rin to take her to wash up.

Though while they were walking adamma turned around for a splint second to see she was being watched by Sebastian who licked his lips wondering what else she would pull.