chapter 6

She laid in the water hissing to the water hitting against her back the cuts from the whip had not been fully healed. She scrubbed her skin crying oh how she scrubbed trying to get reid of when those filthy men touched her she was whimpering stopping. To only see her skin hand turned to a bright red her hair was still matted until she started cleaning it raking her hands through it letting it fall to its real height to her shoulders. She cleant her face rubbing on her cheeks where the most dirt had some how formed at.

She stood up and moved grabing a towel and wrapping it around her curvy figure walking out to be greeted with a outfit in hand and a smile. Sebastian stood holding the outfit he looked over her figure how the water dripped from her body her hair containing water droplets. How the towel clung to her like it needed her , when she was the one who needed the piece of cloth that held the sight of beauty away. All Adamma did was stand and look at him her blood shot eyes just looking at the man with the raven like hair.

"Would you need help with your clothing" He spoke licking his lips mostly watching how the water slid down dropping onto the ground he would take her right now if he could. While Adamma just looked at him like he had killed his whole clan,

"Why would I need help from you I maybe come from a low class but I wish of no help mostly not yours" she said pushing her hair back while one hand held the cloth.

"You can just lay it right there if you must and I think stand by the door and after take me to the masters room" she spoke while he sat the nightgown down onto the bed and looked at her with a closed eye smiled. Walking out to leave her to get dressed. The nightgown looked to be made of slik way more upper class all she wanted was a cloth one- no that is what the other her would want this is a new life.

It was baby blue with a ruffle like trim to it at the bottom but at the top it had a u for the neck line. She slipped it on with of course her underwear she still had on no shoes so when she opened thee door to notice Sebastian who watched her she looked at him and spoke." led me to the boy I have a feeling he needs me" she spoke. He only nodded his head walking them both to the door of which Ciel laid.

She opened the door and saw the boy in a cold sweat and she only walked slowly her face held nothing. She sat on the side of his bed and moved the boy to her lap in a quick motion and began to comb through his hair whispering quietly to him.

hush little baby don't say a word

momma's gonna buy you a mockingbird

Ciel started to clam down with the first lyrics wrapping his hands around the older women's arm. Sebastian only stared amused at this for Adamma only keep singing smoothing the boy back.

and if that mockingbird won't sing

momma's gonna buy you a diamond ring

and if that diamond ring turns brass

Momma's gonna buy you a looking glass

she moved the boy over who still clutched to her arm to get in the bed with him not before shooing the demon who watched out.