Ch 4

Adamma was still outside asleep not really caring about the day. Her dress was sprawled beneath her body as the cat seemed to stretch looking at the sky.

Soon enough she woke up bringing her hand to her mouth as she let little yawns slip from her mouth.

" oh dear I must get up." She quickly stood up some grass stains coating her clothes the cay leaving quickly at that.

It seemed to be somewhat in the evening time by how the sun set so she adventured into the house. Soon she was by Ciels room Sebastian .

" hello there dear." He spoke as he carried a stack of papers the women still didn't speak nor reach for the door. She just stood there as if she was in a daze one would say.

" Dear?" Sebastian spoke still not understanding why she didn't do anything the first time. Though this time she just nodded her head.

" hello crow" she spoke  quietly she looked like outside...wild, untamed. Though Sebastian still loved her no matter what he gently put the letters up under his arm his left hand reaching for the women holding her shoulder.

" Are you alright love?" He questioned as the women had tears rolling down her face. Sniffling harshly as she looked at him.

" I miss my family Sebastian." She spoke as Sebastian dropped the papers to pull her into a hug. She rarely had her breakdowns if so he could never tell.

" oh dove.." he spoke softly he knew not what to say he was never in that situation! He was a demon and her a human he just opened up to this feeling love. Though he knew something in him wanted to hug her to comfort her.

" wouldn't she be proud you left?" He spoke he still didn't understand why one race  would hold another captive..it gave away man were the demons. So whenever Adamma spoke on this she would say monsters.

" she would , but is she even alive! If master figured out she helped me she be beaten to death. Momma was a tough women and a stubborn one at that." She sniffled on him though Sebastian could give a light chuckle.

" I see we're you get it from then love." He spoke calmly now forgetting the papers as he walked her towards her room as she still held onto him.

" Can you stay with me." She spoke quietly as she was now in her room looking at Sebastian who stood by the door like he had to be invited , to  which he did so.

" I would though you need to get cleaned up." He spoke looking at the women who sighed walking over to him to untie the corset.

" do hurry up I wish to take a bath and just...what is the word" she spoke her mind lagging on the simplest of words.

" relax? You want to relax? While you take a bath I can give you a bath message." He spoke.

He had no ill intention as he untied her corset the women relaxing more and more with each touch that was graced by him.

" I would love that."