Chapter 11

Adamma was now out in the garden trying to get used to the shoes though she took them as well as her socks off she was exploring the garden smelling the flowers. As she turned she then spotted the lilies they were so pretty though she was interrupted from plucking one when she felt someone put something in her hair.

" GET OFF OF ME!" She yelled though she wanted the touch to stay her body was lying to her and she really did not like this

" Adamma I need you to be getting prepared for the meeting Ciel asked for you to change as well." He cooed at the girl after placing a purple tulip into her hair before letting the women go. She quickly picked up her socks and shoes going inside of the house quickly.

She had quickly discarded her clothes on the ground her body now resting in the warm water. She would never grow tired of a bath and how it released her of her stress. She was going to wash her curly hair once more because of the dirt that had collected from her being out. She soon pulled out the tulip looking at it with some interest.

" I can't like him he is out of the photo. Yes indeed and me liking him my body betrayers me when he is to look upon me yet I can simply lie to my mind." She spoke out to her self quickly scrubbed herself clean.

On the bed laid a green skirt with a white blouse no apron this time and she was given brown slip on shoes instead she quickly placed the clothing over her underwear with a sour face. What she had thought about from in the bath still lingered on her.

She was now in Ciel's office seeing a car pull up in the yard he quickly came in and was lead to Ciel's office by Sebastian.

" Oh have you grown a little taller Ciel!" The man spoke looking at the boy that was now walking outside with Adamma and the man following.

" I regret to say I most certainly have not." He spoke while walking his face held no emotion what so ever .

They now sat seated at the table Adamma keep her head down not daring to look up at the man. " This is the game you wanted?" Ciel spoke a game that was called MOUS3. It seemed rather odd for a man to be wanting to but maybe it was for business.

Adamma paid no attention to the man nor the conversation they both held. Until Sebastian walked in caring a dish.

" Dinner is served on the menu our chef Baldroy's gyuu-tataki-don." He spoke placing the dish down making both men look at the demon of a butler astonished.

Ciel just looked up at Adamma who still stood head down. She felt a slight pull onto her dress she looked to see Ciel look at her. " Mother have you ate today?" He had a small theory she hadn't though when he heard her speak he felt some relief.

"No I haven't been given the opportunity to eat yet though I will manage with out food." She spoke quickly making Ciel shake his head in a no manner offering her to sit beside him. She swiftly sat though both males looked at her the one who was new to her smirked.

" Seems as though you have the extra help my boy you are becoming a man." He spoke though Adamma looked at him her expression was closed off though Sebastian could tell she was pissed.

She spoke in a nice to the man though her face was natural of any emotion." Sir this little boy right her may as well be determined a man for he has far more experienced far more the a Man as yourself." She sneered at the man who's face was contorted to shock about to say something else though cut off. " He has shaken hands with the devil himself when no one seemed to care yet you pop wanting a GAME" she yelled the word to show who the true child in though looked at Sebastian when she said devil making the crow demon's eyes widen.

She quickly stood up taking her plate away and going elsewhere but before she left she looked at the blue haired boy who looked shocked finally seeing a new side of her. " Dear son do watch for yourself , we wish of no unhealthy little roaches to appear I wish not to get my new shoes dirty." She smiled sweetly at the three of the before walking away her green long skirt going with her as she walked.

" Your mother is one" The man took a sip of his wine before coughing looking at ciel though before he could complete his sentence Sebastian butted in.

" She is one hell of a women" he spoke Ciel quickly looked up at his demon who was smirking looking at the figure of a women who was walking away. Ciel had a scowl on his face his butler and mother will not get with her no! He already owed the damn creature his life. It seemed as though the demon knew what Ciel had thought.

Cause he looked his was a devilish smile foreplay onto his lips.