Chapter 102: Consequence

Start from the beginning

Following that she found herself sleeping a little more, of course with the aid of Zoro. Chopper had attempted to make sleeping aid medication for her, but after he made a concentrated form that would knock out a giant that didn't work for Katsu he abandoned that route. His claims being that he was certain it couldn't be healthy for her body to digest such large amounts.

Instead they decided to stick to the normal routine that had been working. Not that Katsu minded, she much rather sleep next to another person than by herself in a room. Being on the deck helped her as well, especially when the wind passed by and ruffled her hair.

On a couple of occasions the child that had been saved, Momonosuke, had curled in Katsu's lap while she drew or napped. She had not voiced any complain from this, considering the child had been nice and seemed friendly. Besides that, she wondered if he had experienced anything similar to her considering he was stuck on Punk Hazard.

Katsu has attempted the 'therapy' sessions with Chopper. However, what that has done instead is have Chopper insist that everyone on the ship needs therapy. That hasn't turned out so well, considering the only three people willing to try are Nami, Franky, and Usopp. Chopper was lucky to receive some therapy sessions from Law, who looked as if he had been forced to participate.

In the end Luffy told Katsu to just do her best on healing her brain, because apparently the thirty minutes he spent in there had hurt his brain.

At the moment, the best part of her day was using a napping Zoro as a back rest as she sketched. The background noises of the crew kept her calm as her pencil would dance across the parchment. On occasion Sanji would stop by with an ice cold refreshment.

It almost made her feel as if things were going to go back to normal.

That's all she wanted for now. For things to simmer down and go back to normal.

"Oi! There's land ahead!" Usopp called out.

Katsu looked up as Law shook his head waking past her. "That's not Dressrosa, but if you need to restock we should do that now. When we get to Dressrosa we won't be able to restock right away."

"Yosh!" Luffy grinned, rushing out towards the Lion head. "Let's make a quick stop! After that, we'll head over to Dressrosa!"

Katsu closed her sketchbook and stood up. A frown pulled at her lips as an uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach for a moment. Her eyebrows pulled together as she could place the feeling. It had happened often when she was younger, always when her twin was in some type of trouble. Her mother had referred to it as their twin bond. However, Katsu hasn't had the uneasy feeling in quite some time.

"I should try to call Sato, something doesn't feel right." Katsu mumbled, her hand gripping the end of her shirt.

"You shouldn't worry about him." Zoro mumbled, waking up from his nap. "I met you brother a couple of years ago. His reputation if anything is underplayed. Right now you need to focus on yourself."

Katsu paused, wanting to argue with Zoro for a moment. She wanted to explain the feeling in the pit of her stomach that felt as if it was pulling her in a random direction. Though after a moment of consideration, she nodded in agreement. Her brother was indeed strong and the likelihood of him needing something from her was low.

"Yeah, you're probably right." She answered back.

Shaking off the feeling, Katsu took a deep breath and moved grab her bag. Since they were going to restock she needed to get more art supplies since hers has began to dwindle down.

.............................................................

End of Chapter 102!

It's been a while since I've been able to write! Please forgive me for the lack of updates! Hopefully this chapter flows well considering my little break I've had, but I've got some motivation back, and some time, so here I am! Just a heads up, we're not yet entering Dressrosa's arc. Seeing the flow of the manga, I'm making a slight detour. I'm sure you all can likely guess where this will be bringing us.

Below are some pictures to tease the upcoming arc. You'll see some old characters, perhaps some newer looks, as well as some new characters which you'll meet soon.

This is not edited

This is not edited.