xɪɪ | ꜰʟᴏᴏᴅɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʀ

[4

[4.12]

•.☁︎︎.•

PULLING UP IN A WAREHOUSE, EVERYONE EVERYONE GOT OUT OF THEIR CARS. Walking up to Braeden Stiles asked, "How did you get a prison transport van?"

She scoffed, walking over to him "I'm a U.S Marshal."

"Yeah, I thought that was just a cover," he assumed. Getting out of Derek's truck Isabella overheard them, "She is a U.S. Marshal, just like I'm a Columbia University graduate."

"I don't see how those things correlate." Stiles stated "They correlate because they're both true facts."

"Huh, I would've never taken you for a college person." Stiles said, looking her up and down.

"And I wouldn't think you would still be driving that jeep, yet here we are." she sassed back. "Hey, no one talks about Roscoe like that, he's very sensitive." Stiles stated back.

Braden laughed at the two's antics. But soon the subject changed.

After Derek finally got out of his car, he walked over, seeing Liam he asked "Are we really bringing him?"

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles countered pointing at Peter. "We're bringing everyone that we can. And considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before the full moon, we should probably get going."

Turning around, Isabella faced Peter, "Hey Scar, no one talks to Stiles like that except me, given I don't know him all that well. But I don't like your tone."

Peter looked at her, "Why'd you call me Scar?"

"Because, someone like you always has ulterior motives and I'm just waiting on you to pounce when no ones looking. You also remind me of Mufasa's brother off of lion king, " she stated.

"You know Zella didn't really like me either, which I don't understand. I'm very likable." he appraised himself.

"You're about as likable as pineapple on pizza, some people may like it but I don't." she stated, looking him directly in the eye.

Speaking up, "Okay sensing some tension here, um thank you for your blatant honesty about your feelings for Peter, which everybody has by the way but we have to save Scott and Kira. So can we please put a cap on it when someones not in danger?" he suggested.

"Sure," Isabella said with a small forced smile. Braeden nudged her side getting her attention. Isabella saw her trying to hide her laugh.

Whispering to her she said, "No, no laugh. So people can see you can."

Braeden rolled her eyes then went back to her stature.

"A werewolf can't steal a true alpha's power but maybe a nagual jaguar, with the power of Tezcatlipoca behind her... maybe she can." Peter explained.