- Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ -

•

•.☆☁︎︎☆.•

ISABELLA BLACK WAS NOT BORN IN BEACON HILLS,CALIFORNIA. In fact, she was actually born in New York, New York on March 30th, 1988. Her parents Evangeline and Eddie Black, were good loving people.

They lived in a town house that was right next to Isabella's school so they could pick her up right away if any thing happened.

But there was one thing about the family that nobody really knew. They were harbingers meaning if a spirit or an entity of any sorts were to rise and need a host to fulfill their destiny, the Blacks family blood line would be their vessels that they could use to complete any missions they needed to.

Growing up Isabella knew this, her parents taught her about supernatural creatures in case she ever ran into one or just so she would have the knowledge.

She also knew that one day she would fulfill her destiny in becoming a vessel to a entity, she didn't know which entity it could be maybe a phoenix, an angel, a demon anything along those lines.

She had to be ready so her parent made her take training sessions in armed weaponry, mixed martial arts, track to get her stamina up. She didn't mind in fact she was really excited for the whole thing.

Isabella waited day after day wondering when it was going to be her time to be inhabited. Years went on and she went to college, with her grades she got into Columbia University and majored in Folklife and Folklore, Folklore Research and Folklore Studies Topics. Graduating as class valedictorian of course since she practically knew everything there was on supernatural creatures, given the fact that her family had tons of bestiaries passed down from generation to generation.

But right after graduation her parents got into a car accident and died on the scene. She wasn't really sad when they passed and to most people they found that weird, but her parent always made sure she was ready to go on without them if something ever happened.

So that's what she did, she went to a map that was in her dad's office and took a pin. Then closed her eyes as she walked up to the map and stuck it randomly on the wall. When she opened her eyes she saw it landed on Beacon Hills, California. It was almost like her hand was pulled to that location on the map, but she didn't think anything of it. She just needed a change of scenery.

So she went to her computer to search for houses, she ended up finding one near the woods and thought it was perfect since she wanted to be at peace. Growing up in New York everything was always loud and moving, she just wanted peace and quietness.

Since she actually decided to move she told her landlord, and let them deal with listings. She packed all of her things into the moving truck and left about 1 month later.

When she got to Beacon Hills, she felt a little odd. Not because it was a small town or anything but because she felt some sort of pull again, like when she placed the pin on the map. But she brushed it off and began to unload all of her things into her new house that she had bought with her inheritance from her parents death.