ᴠ | sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴘᴏᴏʟ

[ 4

[ 4.05 ]

•.☆☁︎︎☆.•

STILES AND SCOTT WHERE IN THE SHERIFF'S STATION GOING OVER WHAT THEY HAVE LEARNED SO FAR ABOUT THE MURDERS IN BEACON HILLS. "So, the Walcott's were first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk, but then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with Claymore mine." Stiles explained.

"Next was Demarco, he delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, 23 year old Carrie Hudson." Stiles finished saying.

"It's a Deadpool, a hit list of supernatural creatures. This is only part of it, the rest still has to be decoded." Scott said, putting the list down on the Sheriff desk.

"Who found this list?" Noah questioned, looking at the names.

"Lydia,"Stiles said quickly.

"How?"

"She wrote it, actually she transcribed it without realizing it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee," Stiles confirmed for his father.

"Beautiful, alright but what are these numbers next to the names?" Noah asked. "We're getting to that, first you need to know that the code was broken with a cipher key." Stiles reassured his father.

"Wait, you mean like a.... Like a keyword?" the eldest Stilinski asked. "It's actually a name." Noah's son told him.

"Erica" Scott muttered and there was a moment of silence for the young fallen girl. "Her name broke a third of the list."

"And now we think there's two other cipher keys." Scott said.

"Which will give us the rest of the names." Noah half asked, seeing if he was correct.

The boys nodded, "Okay, so how do we get the cipher keys?" Noah asked.

"The same way we got the code."

"Lydia, she's been at the lake house all weekend trying to find the other two key words." Scott explained to the older man.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie, hmmm? And what about these other three names on the list? Kayleen Bettcher, Elias Town and Isabella 'Zella' Black."

Taking a brief pause to reread the name he just read Noah looked back up to the two boys in front of him.

"The last name says Zella. Are you telling me that Zella, the Zella who died almost a month ago, is on this list?" Noah questioned, finding this observation very confusing.

"That's what we're thinking, I mean we don't know a lot of people named Zella. It's a very unique name, the only thing we don't know is why Zella is quoted in between the name Isabella Black." Stiles said, questioning everything like his father.