ᴠɪɪɪɪ | sʜᴇ ᴇᴀᴛs

[ 4

[ 4.09 ]

•.☁︎︎.•

JORDAN PARRISH WAS BURNED ALIVE, BY HIS PARTNER HAIGH. BUT WHAT HAIGH FOUND OUT LATER WAS THAT PARRISH DIDN'T DIE IN THE FIRE HE SET. Of course Jordan was mad so, when he woke up again he went back to the sheriff's station and beat the crap out of Haigh.

Lydia and Stiles were already at the station when they saw the whole thing go down. So when they saw him covered in char and ash they knew that he had to deal with whatever supernatural creature he was.

Inevitably, they took him to Derek to see if he knew what supernatural creature he was.

☁︎︎

Hearing a knock on Derek's loft door, Isabella went to go open it.

Opening the door, she was met with a strawberry–blonde girl, a brown eyed boy and Deputy Parrish.

She was about to ask why they were there, when she got interrupted by the strawberry–blonde.

"I thought you were dead." Lydia blurted out. "I don't know about you, but I look pretty alive don't you think." Isabella quirked back, with a sly smile.

Shaking her head, she then asked "I'm sorry this might seem insensitive, but do I know you guys–besides Parrish I mean, cause you're looking at me like how Derek looked at me when I saw in the woods."

Scott was just wide eyed the whole time she was talking, he saw her name on the list but he didn't actually think she was alive.

Before anybody could say anything, Isabella shouted "Derek, I think some people are here for you." her voice rang throughout the entire loft.

Coming from upstairs, Derek walked down to the door and saw Scott, Lydia and Jordan standing there. Then he looked from her to them again, upon seeing Scott and Lydia's that were both as equally shocked as his was when he saw her again.

Not saying anything about Isabella's appearance yet, he just invited them into his loft to talk about why they were actually here and then later they would dive into how Isabella was alive.

Now standing in–a–sorta circle, Derek took Parrish's hands in his, observing them.

"He covered you in gasoline?"  Derek asked, while he was still inspecting Parrish.

"It's the hair and nails, isn't it? The parts of the body that are essentially dead." Lydia asked, curiously.

"Well, they should be gone."

"I was set on fire, all of me should be gone." Parrish stated, surly.

"Not if you're like us." Scott told him.

"Like you?" Parrish questioned.

"I don't think he's like us." Derek said.

"Then what is he?" Lydia asked.