ɪɪ | ᴀxᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀᴇʀ

•.☆☁︎︎☆.•

"Never heard of something irresponsible in my life."

[ 4

[ 4.03 ]

☁︎︎

ISABELLA HAD WOKEN UP BY THE TIME DAWN HIT. SEEING AS SHE DIDN'T REALLY GET MUCH SLEEP NOWADAYS. After getting ready for the day she went to her office to find out what she fought last night. Looking through her family's old bestiaries was a tiring task, but she had eventually found what she was looking for when she opened the third book.

She found that Berserkers were connected to werejaguars and were servants to the Aztec Nagual Jaguar God. After doing quite a bit of research on the creatures. Isabella decided to do some grocery shopping since she had seen that most of her food was expired when she got back.

☁︎

Last night during the battle between the McCall pack and the Berserkers, Peter Hale was robbed blind. Someone had stolen his bearer bonds while he was talking to Kate. Seeing as he was now broke, he wanted them back so he decided to try and hire a badass mercenary named Braeden, but he also hired her to find Kate.

Sitting in the chair across from the Hales, Braeden put her feet on the coffee table. "The table's Italian." Peter told Braeden, wanting her to take the boots off the expensive table.

"So are these boots," Braeden shot back. Derek laughed at the two's conversation as he thought of how he and Zella used to speak with each other that way.

"Are we going to talk interior design and fashion, or are we going to talk numbers? Braeden said getting to the point. Then looked towards Derek's direction, seeing him looking down at a polaroid in his hand, with all his focused attention on it and not the conversation that was being held in the loft.

Unbeknownst to her, Derek was looking at a picture he took of Zella when they were outside, going for a walk one day and he had decided to capture the moment while he was in a sentimental mood. Looking at the picture brought a lot of memories back to him and along came some sadness. But wanting to move on, Derek put the picture back in his pants pocket. Then grabbed some sunglasses off the table and began to look at his reflection.

 Then grabbed some sunglasses off the table and began to look at his reflection