x | ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

[4

[4.10]

•.☁︎︎.•

AT THE ARGENT'S OLD FACILITY, CHRIS WAS PLACING YELLOW WOLFSBANE IN A VAULT. As he was finished he started to look it up when he noticed wet footprints on the ground. On alert he started scaling the place for threats.

Walking over with his sniper rifle in his hand armed and ready he walked over to some tarp hanging , where he saw shadowy figures.

Out of nowhere a sharp object was thrown at him, but he dodged it and grabbed his second gun from the waist line of his pants and aimed it at the incoming target which happened to be a wolf.

Growling at the older man, Brett was ready to attack when Scott came running in.

"Wait! Wait!" he yelled, trying to stop Brett from attacking the Argent. "Brett! This is his place, it's his." he claimed.

Stopping the attack Brett walked back over to his pack. "Scott, if you bring in guest you could have called." Chris said, looking around at the pack of wolves.

"I didn't have anywhere else to take them." Scott informed.

Satomi walked up to the men, "I know this man, he may not remember, but we've met before."

"You can trust him, I trust him."

"How do we know he's not like the others?" Satomi questioned.

"What others?"

"Last night, there was a whole team after them and they used crossbows." Kira said, handing the arrow over to Chris so he could inspect it.

"They're hunters aren't they?" Scott questioned.

"Not if they're killing for profit, not anymore." Chris stated, harshly.

"Can they find us?" Brett questioned, speaking up.

"They might already know you're here, maybe they're waiting for dark." Chris informed, the wolf pack.

"So we're not safe here?" Kira asked Scott.

"We're not safe anywhere. We've been trying to get out for days everywhere we turn, we find someone new trying to kill us." Satomi chimed in to say.

"If they're coming, Scott, then they're coming for you too. You're still number 1 on the deadpool." Chris said.

"Actually I'm not, Isabella is, she's worth 55 million." Scott stated.

"Whose Isabella?" Chris questioned, not knowing who Scott was talking about.

"Right, you didn't know."

"Know what?"

"Isabella is Zella, technically Zella was the one who died but her host, which is Isabella who is still here." Scott told Chris.