ɪɪɪ | ᴀssᴀssɪɴs ɪɴ ʙᴇᴀᴄᴏɴ ʜɪʟʟs

•.☆☁︎︎☆.•

"Oh, I remember you. Zella, right?"

 Zella, right?"

[ 4.04 ]

☁︎︎

THE POLICE WERE TAKING PHOTOS OF THE CRIME SCENE THAT INVOLVED SEAN WALCOTT. As he was now the last family member of the Walcott family to have been found murdered. Up on the roof of the hospital Noah Stilinski was leading the case.

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof and see if you can stall the M.E. for five minutes. I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look." Noah told Deputy Parrish.

"You have an expert on teenage cannibals?" Jordan questioned, seemingly skeptical.

"Five minutes, Parrish." Noah pleaded.

Doing what he was asked he gathered the other officers and they left. Seeing everyone gone Noah turned around to be met with Derek Hale standing on the roof with him. "Uh, I guess you've been there long enough to hear we need to be quick about this. Scott said he called himself a wendigo."

"Cannibalistic shape–shifter, but I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time. Must have been well hidden." Derek explained, then started looking around on the roof.

"How many people did Scott say were up here?" he questioned, walking towards the edge of the building.

"Just Sean and the axe–murderer who apparently has no mouth. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Noah asked, but Derek was looking over the edge of the hospital and he saw blood going off the edge of the building.

"There was someone else, someone young, and male." Derek said to the sheriff. "You can smell his fear?" Noah asked the man. Turning to him, "And his blood." Derek elaborated.

☁︎︎

In the McCall House, Scott had called his best friend Stiles telling him to come over quickly. Walking in Stiles was explaining everything to Scott. "Like I said, I told my dad everything I could."

"But you couldn't tell him about Liam," Scott said back to the spastic boy. "You barely told me about Liam. What did you do with him anyway?" Stiles asked, walking along with Scott.

"He's upstairs." Scott said vaguely. "Doing what?" Stiles questioned.

Thinking about it for a minute, Scott finally said "Lying down." Stiles on the other hand found something off about Scott's statement.

Next thing you know, they were in Scott's bathroom looking down at a duct tape Liam. Stiles was disappointed and closed the shower curtain, while Liam was practically begging to be let go.

Now in Scott's room sitting on his bed, Stiles asked "So you bit him." Scott simply replied with a "Yeah".

"And you kidnapped him." Stiles asked, looking straight ahead. "Yeah," Scott answered again.