ᴠɪɪ | ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

[ 4

[ 4.07 ]

•.☁︎︎.•

IN THE WOODS DEREK WAS FACE TO FACE WITH HER, NOT BELIEVING WHAT HE WAS SEEING BEFORE HIS EYES. He uttered her name – Zella, but her response to his question nearly killed him.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Isabella asked, looking at the man. It was dark out in the forest so she couldn't really see his face, but that wasn't her priority right now.

"Look either you help me with my friend or keep walking." she said, getting to the point. Derek hadn't really processed what she had just said because he was still stuck on how she didn't know him, but finally snapped out of it when he looked down to see who the person was.

Braeden was bleeding out on the forest floor and Isabella knew she had to get her to the hospital quickly. Thinking of the fastest route she remembered she could use darkness manipulation to transport Braeden to the hospital since it was night time.

Getting his attention Isabella asked "Can you put pressure on her wound, while I try to transport us to the hospital?"

Taking over Derek put his hands over Braeden's wounds and Isabella got up and concentrated on the darkness around her, picturing the outside of the hospital the darkness formed.

"Can you pick her up and bring her here?" she asked, Derek obeyed and called Malia over seeing as she was also still there.

Everyone stepped in the black looking fog and next thing they knew they were outside of Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital.

In seconds Derek took off to the front of the hospital to get help while Isabella transported Malia to Scott's house, though Malia did have to describe his house in detail Isabella got the jist and dropped her off and told her to be safe, then with the quickness transported herself back to the hospital to catch up with Braeden.

Seeing as Derek just stepped foot inside the hospital and Isabella caught up right behind him, as they entered all eyes were on them seeing as they had blood on their clothes, and a woman was unconscious in Derek's arms.

"She's been shot! I think she's dying." Isabella said, and the doctors and nurses all rushed help. Getting Braeden a gurney they wheeled her away to be operated on.

Minutes had passed while Derek and Isabella sat in the hospital waiting room, waiting to hear about Braeden's outcome.

As she was sitting down, Isabella felt eyes on her so as she looked to the right and her eyebrows furrowed, she tilted her head as she finally got a good look at the guy who was in the woods early helping her with Braeden.

Speaking up first she asked, "You look vaguely familiar, do I know you from somewhere?"

Derek wanted to tell her "Yes, you do know me. You were at my loft almost everyday for two months straight until you died." but he just settled with "Maybe you've seen me around before." since it was quite clear that she didn't recognize him and he didn't know why.