ᴠɪ | ʜᴇʀ

[ 4

[ 4.05 + 4.06 ]

•.☁︎︎.•

FIGURING OUT THAT A KILLER WAS A PLAYER ON THE LACROSSE TEAM AT BEACON HILLS HIGH, SCOTT, KIRA AND STILES WERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT COULD BE. In the coaches room, they were going through all the lacrosse sticks seeing who's hiding a dagger at the bottom of theirs.

Starting to give up hope, Scott put down a lacrosse stick that failed to show him what he was searching for. "This...this is pointless.Most of the team plays with their own gear."

"Maybe instead of trying to find a lacrosse stick with a hidden dagger in it, we should be trying to get the game canceled?" Kira suggested, seeing as they were going nowhere.

"The game is the best way to catch him red–handed." Scott said "But what if he's red–handed cause his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death? Which, by the way, could be either of you guys." Stiles said, pointing at the two.

"Or Liam, we don't have the whole list and he could be on it." Scott added. "We don't know anything about that list. How it was made, how it's updated. I mean, who's been out taking a supernatural census anyway?" Stiles spazzed.

"How do they even know about me?" Kira questioned, seeing as she just moved to Beacon Hills and hadn't even been there a full year.

"They know about everyone, even Zella and she was only here for 2 months." Scott added, as he thought about everything.

"I think Kira's right, I think we should stop the game." Stiles concluded.

"I'm not afraid," Scott stated. "Neither am I," Kira added, facing Scott.

"Well, I'm terrified and I'm not even on the list. Hell, I'm even scared for Zella, even though she's dead." Stiles said, flailing his hands in the air.

"Guys, these are professional killers. It's their profession." Stiles said, emphasizing on the word 'profession'. "One of them's got a thermo–cut wire that cuts heads off. Who knows what else they have." Stiles said, bring the different kinds of weapons to their attention.

☁︎︎

While the game was about to start, Chris Argent and Derek Hale were at the open of the underground Hale family vault. Grabbing the triskelion Derek turned to Chris, "She was here for this." he said, handing it over.

Chris took a good look at the object while Derek explained what it was and what it did. "We use it to teach young beta's how to control the shifts on full moon."

"Control was never one of Kate's strengths." Chris admitted, then passed the totem back to Derek.

"You knew she was alive didn't you?" Derek questioned.