ᴠɪɪɪ | ʀᴇʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

[ 4

[ 4.08 ]

•.☁︎︎.•

BEFORE BRAEDEN GOT DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL, ISABELLA TRANSPORTED DEREK BACK TO HIS TRUCK IN THE WOODS. Getting back to the hospital, Isabella helped Braeden out and when the coast was clear she transported them back to her house in the woods.

Settling her in a spare room, Braeden got work on filling Isabella in on what was going on with Derek, so she could go over to his place and basically be there as a house detail and teach him anything he needed to know.

Once Isabella understood everything Braeden then wondered how she even knew Derek.

"Last I checked, you were never friends with wolves. So how do you know Derek?" Braeden questioned, while raising her right eyebrow.

Isabella chuckled to herself, "Long story short, Derek is the guy I've been having visions about." Tilting her head to the statement Braeden asked her to elaborate.

"Apparently whatever my entity – Zella – did here on earth, in the process she became best friends with Derek. And since we've met, we decided to see if we could try being friends since they got along so well, why couldn't we." she explained.

"I know I said you should get out more and make friends with the supernatural, but I didn't think it already happened with my knowledge." Braeden said, playfully hitting Isabella's shoulder.

"Yeah, I know. But I was also right when I said I didn't need to go looking for it, because look, it found me."

"I guess it did, I'm happy I'm not your only friend." Braeden teased.

"You are not my only friend, I just happen to not talk to people." Isabella countered.

"Yeah, yeah well I guess you better head over to Derek's, because I want my money whether you're doing my job or not."

"Yes, boss" Isabella said, dragging out the 's' in yes.

Packing her things, Isabella left her house to Braeden and headed to Derek's loft.

Isabella didn't notice, but she never asked Braeden for directions to his loft; it almost like she knew exactly where to go even though she hadn't been here before.

☁︎︎

Walking up a ton of stairs Isabella finally reached his door and knocked on it.

Opening the door, Derek was surprised to see her on the other side of it.

"Not to sound rude or anything, but what are you doing here?" Derek asked, confused.

"Since, Braeden is injured and healing, but still wants her money I am here to take her place." Isabella informed him.

Nodding his head, he let her enter his loft.