Chapter - 20 - Disappointed..

Start from the beginning

"Thanks for being there with me".
"Hey, you are my best friend and I'm your bodyguard too. I will always be your side and protect you", he smiles.

________________________

How I'm gonna fix this? I told her that she can take her time but I can't. How am I gonna be without her. Just not being with her for one day, made me this miserable. Next few days are gonna to more painful.

_______________________

I don't want to stay in my room. Whenever I ever enter my room. I remember what I did to her. Without her it feels empty. I can't stay here. I need someone to talk about it. And there's only one person who would hear me out.

I don't think about anything, I just drive my car. I reached up to my destination. I enter the house, "Oh my god!! How are you? Why you didn't call me for so many days? I'm so happy to see you", she hugs me tightly.

"Mama, breathe. I'm good. How have you been?", she hugs me tight in response.
"Mama, I need to talk to you", she examines my face and nods.
As the moment we enter her room and she sat down on bed... I lay my head on her lap. She runs her hand through my hair.

"Jason, you are scaring me. Talk to me", I sit up and I look at her.
"Mama, I really hurt her so bad. I don't know what to do?", I was crying again.
"Jason, I don't understand anything. Tell me from beginning", she wipes away my tears.

I told her everything. By the looks of her, I know that she was disappointed in me.
"I don't want to talk about that man, and I really think you have mistaken it__".
"No mama___",
"Let me complete. But it's not fair for Kira. I know you didn't wanted to hurt her, but eventually you did. She don't deserve this. I never thought you would do this. I'm so disappointed in you", she doesn't look at me.

"Mama, I know I committed a very big mistake. Please help me to make it right", she looks at me and takes a deep breathe.
"Jason, first of all you give her the time she needs. After that....show her how much you love her. No matter how many days or months it may take...you will try to win her back. We are 'Knights' we don't give up without trying. But remember you won't force her in anyway", she gives me a sad smile.

"And most important...you need to clear the misunderstanding between you two....and the only way is that you need to tell her the truth is...about your past", she sighs.

"And yes, I want to meet her. So you better fix this before you are too late. You will not call me till then and remember I will only see you if you are with Kira", she just leaves me alone in the room.
It's not going to be easy.

____________________

Weeks went by, everyday I send her flowers and a note with it. I call her but she doesn't pick up. I message her, but she doesn't read it too. She's giving me the cold shoulder. I'm craving to listen her sweet voice.

I watch her secretly from my car at long distance. I appointed Liam, to be with her. I watch her, she's not like herself. I want to hug her, keep her in my arms and bring a smile to her face. But I can't. I hate this so much.

I don't live at my house. I live with my family. Mama is still pissed off with me. It's 6:00 pm now. I spend my evening in the park. I sit down on one of the benches. I come here everyday in this park. I watch other people with their families. I watch how happy they are.

I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. I see a small girl sitting beside me. She's really beautiful with a cute ponytail and she is having a stuff bear in her hands. She is smiling at me.
"Are you okay Mister?", Is she talking to me, I look behind me, but there is no one. She giggled.
"I'm talk to you", she pats my thigh. I smile hearing her cute english.

"Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine. Why did you asked?", she was atleast five year old. I look around me, but I don't see her parents.
"I see you everyday, you look sad", she just stares at me. What should I say?

"Why are you sad?", she questions me again.
"Umm-I__I hurt someone really bad and she kinda....left me", god why am I speaking to her. She's just a kid. I look at her, she's already confused.
"Do you want to hug my teddy bear. He loves hug", she stretches out her stuff toy in front of me.

I just smile at her and close my eyes. I feel a warm presence around me. I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see her, she was hugging me. Her small hands were wrapped around my neck. My hands automatically wrap her. After so many days someone was hugging me. She reminded me a lot like my Kira.

"Thank you so much Angel", she giggled again.
"My name is Ella", she smiles at me. If this little girl would have met me months ago, I would have probably shouted at her or even scared her off.
"You are just like my teddy bear who loves hugs", I laugh with her. She totally changed my mood.

I notice some red lines on her shoulder.
"Did you get hurt?", I am concerned for her.
"I-I.... I fell in park", she smiles at me.
"You should go now. Your parents must be worried about you Angel", her face falls down but she nods.

She gets up with her teddy bear in her hands and walks away. She doesn't even look at me, but she stops and takes a glance at me. She comes running back to me and kissed my cheek.
"Bye, Mr. Teddy bear", she giggles.
"Bye Angel".

I get a call from Liam, "Hey Jason, I don't know how to say this, Kira and her friends are in the club right now. She is not ready to listen to me.. I think you should come here", why is he so nervous.
"Liam send me your location, I will be there, don't allow anyone to come near her", god this woman will be death of me.