𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Karina was having a goodnight's sleep in her room until the door started banging on her door. Sam was shouting her name urgently, she groaned. She walked slowly to the door, rubbing her eyes. She opened the door, revealing the boys dressed up in their usual clothes.

Karina had her hair down, but it was messy and crooked by the side due to her side sleeping. She glared at them, and yelled at them, "It's 2:30 in the morning! What?!?"

Sam began to explain faster, "I had a nightmare, I had a vision of a person dying. We have to save that person. Now."

Karina's eyes went blank on Sam after he explained to her. All she did was slam the door on them. The boys waited patiently for a short while.

The door opened revealing Karina in her usual outfit minus her ponytail. She said let's go, as they walked to the car.

While on the ride to Michigan, a long drive away from where they were. Sam was on the phone, asking for the person. The proof he has gotten from his vision was the license plate when the man died in his car full of smoke. He began reading the number he'd written down on the paper.

Dean was driving, and his face was filled with worries. Even though he tried to hide it. Karina can read him clearly. Karina was in the back, brushing her hair down, trying not to get tangled. Sam was asking the person urgently and in a panic from what he saw.

"Sammy, relax. I'm sure it's just a nightmare."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

"I mean it. You know, a normal, everyday, naked-in-class nightmare. This license plate, it won't check out."

"It felt different, Dean-- real... Like when I dreamt about our old house and Jessica."

"Well, yeah, that makes sense. You're dreaming about our house, your girlfriend. This guy in your dream, have you ever seen him before?"

"No."

"Exactly, why would you have premonitions about some dude in Michigan?"

"I don't know."

"Me neither."

Sam began talking to the person who got the info for him. Karina pulled her hair back into her ponytail. She hid her blade along as well. Sam got the name of the driver and the address where he lives.

He hung up on the phone, "Checks out. How far are we?"

"From Saginaw? Couple of hours."

Sam ordered Dean, firmly, "Drive faster." Dean proceeded with his order, and the car began to roar.

Karina looked at Sam behind his back, taking all the details he said to Dean. She was trying to figure out what connected him through his visions. Even the stranger he never met before. Maybe in her mind, it's just not the person. Maybe it's something to do with Sam and his past.

When they all arrived at the man's house in Michigan, Dean parked the car. They all saw the ambulances, and someone pushing a stretcher being zipped into a body bag. They all looked at each other, knowing that they were late.

They all got out of the car and walked toward the crowd watching the scene. There was a woman beside them, and Dean asked her, "What happened?"

"Suicide. Can't believe it."

Karina and Dean looked at Sam on the other side of the woman, and he turned to watch the scene. He asked, "Did you know him?"

"Saw him every Sunday at St. Augustine's. He always seems-- seemed so normal. Guess you never know what's going on behind closed doors."