𝐗𝐈𝐕

"You need to go to Sam and Karina. They'll help."

"You're giving your brother and your friend up."

"Got to the first motel listed in the yellow pages. Look for Jim Rockford- it's how we find each other when we're separated. Now you can arrest them if you want... or you can let them save your life."

Sam and Karina were working on the research of any connections to Ashland Street along with a pale, red-eyed woman. Sam was on the computer, typing his way to find out more. Karina was strolling through missing or dead blonde women due to the department of the county.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, they both looked at each other. Confused about who's visiting them, especially Dean is being held captive now. Karina walked slowly to the door, she opened the door. Sam and Karina were shocked to see who it was.

Detective Ballard. Without the SWAT team on her shoulders.

After she informed them that she needed help and was visited by the mysterious spirit of the evening, she stood up in front of Sam and Karina. Offered her wrists to them.

Karina examined Ballard's wrists closely while Sam was standing behind her. There were red bruises on the wrists. It went deeper on hers. Karina looked down at the Detective and asked, "These showed up after you saw it in the restroom?"

"Yeah, I guess."

Karina put down her wrists, and she crossed her arms. She looked at the Detective, "You're going to tell us what happened in that room. Every detail."

She walked away from them, in denial. "You know, I must be losing my mind. You two are fugitives. I should be arresting you both."

Sam and Karina shared a look after Ballard's statement. Annoyed and cautious about the mysterious spirit. Sam turned to her, "All right. Well, you know what? You can arrest us later, all right? After you live through this, but right now you've gotta talk to us. Okay?'

She nodded, understandably. Sam sat down at the table by the television. Karina was standing by him, arms still crossed. "Okay, great. Now, this spirit. What did it look like?"

"She was... really pale, and her throat was cut. And her eyes... they were like this deep dark red. It appeared like she was trying to talk to me, but she couldn't. It was just... a lot of blood."

Karina looked down at Sam, after hearing this. Sam looked at her. Karina looked back at Ballard, she began to walk toward the table. Grabbing the files of the women. Sam and Ballard followed her path, Sam took his seat in front of his laptop.

"Okay... Ballard. Me and Sam had been researching every girl that's ever died or gone missing from Ashland Street."

Ballard examined the crime photos that Karina was holding. She looked at both of them, "How'd you get those? Those are from crime scenes, and booking photos."

"Well, Detective, you have your job. We have ours, deal with it."

Ballard cocked her head to Karina, and Karina gave the files to Ballard. "Okay, take a look through these and see if you're familiar with our ghost of the evening."

Karina leaned on the table while Ballard strolled through the photos as she took a seat on the bed. Through every photo except one. Third one. She looked at both of them, shocked in her eyes. Familiar red eyes she witnessed.

She passed the photo to Karina, "This is her. I'm sure of it."

Karina looked at the photo, and she showed it to Sam. She remembered the details from her after strolling through the photos. She looked at Ballard while Sam was reading the background information on her.