𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

When at the lovely rock-and-roll bar, the rest of the trio went their separate ways. Dean was getting a girl's phone number along with her other friend who is also a girl and seems very interested in him. Karina had a hot make-out with a stranger in the bathroom, who was very handsome. Now Sam, as usual sitting at the table researching more of the case that Karina found for him.

She walked to Sam sitting at the table. Her face is sweated-out and red due to heavy makeout. She fanned herself and whistled slowly. Sam smiled at her reaction, she walked around Sam, sitting beside him. Sam laughed along with her chuckled alluring.

"Good time?"

Karina's eyes widened with joy, "Ohh, yeah! Gotta have Michael J. Fox in my life."

Sam tilted his head, "So, you're wanting to make out in the men's restroom cause he's short? You're like three inches taller than him."

Her face went serious, "No, because he looked like him. Alex K. with the tongue of McFly."

They both laughed, and Karina commented, lifted her arms, "Hey, I have been on a long road trip with you and your brother for quite some time. A girl has needs. But, boy... whew!"

Sam chuckled at her tone. This smiley side of her is new to him. She took her bottle of beer and took a long drink. She looked over the papers, calling out to inform her. Reading the papers again, getting the information again. 

They both saw Dean still flirting with a woman. Sam gestured for him to come over, but he pulled out a wait finger. But Sam gestured to him again, Dean's smile dropped, and walked over to them. He was holding two beers, and he gave one to Sam.

"All right, I think we got something."

"Oh yeah, me too. I think we need to take a little short leave, just a little bit. What do you think, huh? I'm so in the door with this one."

Karina asked with a grin, "What are we today, Dean? Rock stars? Army rangers?"

Dean grinned, "L.A. TV scouts, looking for people with special skills.'

Sam and Karina laughed as Dean chuckled, "I mean, hey, it's not that far off, right? By the way, she's got a friend over there. Possibly hook you up. What do you think?"

Sam looked at the blonde woman with another brunette, "Dean, uh, no thanks, I can get my dates."

"Yeah, you can but you don't. Especially not after... you know..."

Karina's eyes widen on Dean, knowing what he's heading toward. Dean looked at her, realizing he was too far off. Luckily, Sam didn't notice. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. What you two got?"

Karina began to explain first, "Well, Mark and Ann Telesca of New Paltz, New York were both found dead in their own home, a few days ago. Throats were slit."

Sam continued on, "There were no prints, no murder weapons, all..."

They both looked at Dean distractedly looking at women, checking them out. Karina snapped him back while Sam called him out, "Dean! ... No prints, no murder weapons, all doors and windows locked from the inside."

Dean took a sip of his beer, and explained a little, "Could be garden-variety murder. You know, not our department."

"No, Dad says different."

"What do you mean?"

Sam pointed out the map on the journal, "Dad noted three murders in the same area of upstate New York. First one here in 1912, second one in 1945, and the third was in 1970, with the same M.O. as the Telescas. The throats were silt, the houses were locked from the inside. So much time passed between the murders that nobody checked the pattern except for Dad. He always kept his eyes peeled for another one."