𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

After the quiet in the station, every person in the building was preparing their weapons together. The demons that surrounded around the building, possessed people. They're keeping a close eye on the people in the building in case they would begin a war on them.

The black bag sat on the table, unzipped with blades and knives. Bronze hands sorted through the holy knives. Unpacking the holsters for the thighs, and wrists. Karina Leone was flipping the blades upon her hands.

She grabbed the additional blades for the holster, and she unzipped the fold of the bag. She set the blades down on the table. She reached her hand to the fold, revealing the bottle of holy water. She had begun the process of making the blades to be blessed.

Her eyes were set as she opened the cap of the bottle. She recited Latin as she held the bottle. She sprinkled the water on the blades for the continuity of Latin. Sam walked into the room, seeing Karina looking down at the blades. He was unfamiliar with the recitation while she spoke.

At last, Karina slid her blades into her thigh holsters. She looked up at Sam who was standing in the doorway, he walked to her to inform her. "The place is surrounded."

Karina scoffed, "No kidding."

Sam chuckled as he was holding the gun in his hand. He looked down at the blades on the table, and Karina grabbed another two more. She put them on another thigh holster. "I'm unfamiliar with what you just recited... What was that for the blessed knives?"

"Yeah. I baptize them with holy water. They can't hurt the person that was possessing them, but the demon though? Stinged them like a living hell. After the demons' exorcism, the knives can come off the people, showing no wounds. My mother taught me that."

Sam looked down at Karina confused, she read his mind. She explained, "She wrote a journal about it. She was the hunter before me. She just came up with an idea of not hurting anyone but the demons."

Sam shook his head in amazement at hearing the story. He asked, "You write journals?"

"Sam Winchester, have you heard of privacy?" Sam chuckled as he looked into her eyes. "I did once. I barely wrote it. The last one was about my past, I hardly read it. Filled with nightmares."

"Sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry about... You can't control the past or the future." Sam stared at Karina, thinking about the secret he had been keeping from her and Dean. Karina looked at Sam in concern. She put her hand on his arm softly, "Hey... what's wrong?"

Sam partied his mouth, eyes filled with remorse. "Karina..." Distant window glass crashed.

Everyone followed the sound in the room, weapons held high. Victor pointed his rifle at the intruder, "How do we kill her?"

Sam put the hand on the rifle, lowering it down, "We don't."

"She's here to help us."

Amici inferred, "Are you kidding?"

The intruder was Ruby, covered with glass and with blood scratches on her face. She panted heavily, looking at them all. Sam walked to her while Karina quietly glared at Ruby. Dean looked at Karina's face, knowing she was willing to kill her. After he told the secret to her...

Karina held the knives in her hand tightly until the grip became white. Ruby looked at Sam, "Are you gonna let me out?"

Karina growled angrily at the way Ruby used the tone on Sam. She slightly raised her left hand with a knife, Dean caught her arm. He whispered her name, warning her to stop. "Kay..." Karina's eyes were still on Ruby, glaring deathly at her.