𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

Sam Winchester entered the motel after his questioning at the morgue. He found the sight of Dean Winchester and Karina Leone, cleaning and sharping their weapons. They were both at Dean's bed cleaning the guns surrounding him. Karina was sitting crisscrossed on the floor by Dean's legs, sharpening her silver blades.

Karina hadn't met up with the werewolves ever since John saved her. Now she can make a new memory with the Winchesters again with three against one or more.

Sam informed them about the new victim he received in the morning as he reached his beer bottle out of the fridge. Dean asked as he was cleaning his gun, "This lawyer guy, the first heart-free corpse in town?"

Sam walked up to them and he grabbed the chair. "The first man. Over the past year, severe women have gone missing. Dead bodies all washed up later in the bay, too deteriorated to draw firm conclusions."

Karina turned to Sam, "No hearts?"

"No hearts."

Dean nodded as he smiled excitedly hearing this information. Karina twirled one of her blades and set it aside in the finished pile to her right.

Sam continued, "They were all hookers working Hunter's Point. Now, cops are trying to keep things under wraps, but they're looking for a serial killer."

Dean asked, "And the lunar cycle?"

Sam took a sip of his beer as he answered, "Yeah, month after month, all the murders happen in the week leading up to the full moon."

"Which is this week, right?"

"Hence the lawyer."

Dean said his word, excitedly, "Awesome."

Sam and Karina shared a look at each other, shaking their heads as they chuckled. Dean was reaching Sam's bed toward a case. Not just an ordinary case, but a silver bullet case.

"Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?"

"I'm sorry, man, but what about "a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight" don't you understand? Werewolves are badass."

"Oh, I'm sure, Dean... Especially four tried to kill me. That's fun."

"Come on, Kay... since you saw them for like four years but me and Sam, we haven't seen one since we were kids."

Dean was smiling all the way as he took sight of the beautiful case of silver bullets. The two people behind take a look at each other at the sight of Dean Winchester excitedly after one thing.

Dean sat back down on his bed, taking a trance on the bullets. "Okay, Sparky, then you know what? After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland."

Karina giggled at Sam's comment while she was sharpening her last knife. Dean looked at Sam, "You know what the best part about it is? We already know how to bring these suckers down.'

Dean held up his bullet, "One of these bad boys right to the heart.'

Karina looked him up offendedly, Dean glanced at her. Reading her mind. "Just one time, please..."

Karina shook her head down, rolling her eyes. Sam grinned at the sight of offendedly sad Karina about the bullets. Not the knives, but boy... she's not giving in.

She looked up at Sam as she ignored Dean's begging, "What's next?"

"Talk to the girl who found the body."

***

Trio arrived at the witness named Madison. She seemed like a sweet, young woman to the trio, but she had witnessed the most gruesome death of her boss. She invited the trio to her apartment, "I don't understand. I already gave my statement."