𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

When the trio was pulled up at Roy's church again to stop him, they all got out of the car. They discussed the plan. Karina began to announce the plan to her team, "If Roy's doing a spell, there must be a spellbook. Sam, I highly recommend going to his office to see if you find anything."

Sam nodded with her plan. Dean looked at the watch, seeing the timing coming too close to the service. "Hurry up too, the service starts in fifteen minutes. I'll try to stall Roy."

The protestor was still handing papers to the people as he began to protest loudly, "Roy LeGrange is a fraud. He's no leader."

Dean took the paper from the man, "Amen, brother."

Sam took the paper and he commented as he and Karina walked by, "You keep up the good work."

"Thank you."

Karina suggested to Sam to wait outside of the house, to make sure that no one, even Roy or Sue Ann, is coming in. She waited patiently when Sam entered the house quietly. She began to have second thoughts about Roy. It seems too easy for a blind man... maybe he's not blind at all.

When Sam came running down the entrance stairs, his eyes were in panic. Karina stood up from her position, suspicious of what he saw. "Roy is going to kill the protestor guy."

"Oi..."

She began dialing Dean's number and handed her phone to Sam. They began walking around to see the familiar man. When Dean picked up the call, Sam began to explain. "Roy's choosing victims he sees as immoral, and I think I know who's next on his list. Remember that protestor?"

Dean kept talking to Sam on her phone, he finished the call with his last words to Dean. "Yeah. Yeah, Karina and I will find him, but you can't let Roy heal anyone, all right?"

Sam hung up on the call and handed her phone back to Karina. Karina looked up at Sam, "Should we split up?"

"No, I think it'll work better if we go together. Come on."

Sam and Karina went together in the parking lot. To find the protestor. There are many cars blocking the view. It seems the guy disappeared, but that didn't stop them from continuing to keep searching. Either the top or bottom of the cars. Or side-ways. They couldn't see or hear him.

Not knowing that Layla Rourke was finally going to heal from her brain tumor.

Suddenly, a voice appeared in their ears. They were trying to find the voice where it was coming from. Then more voices echoed in their ears. They ran toward it, seeing the man avoiding the reaper that they both cannot see.

Sam and Karina looked around cautiously, protecting the man. They're seeing nothing as they expected. The man was pointing at nothing but a reaper in his eyes of terror. They both guided him out of the parking lot, trying to get away from the reaper.

Suddenly, everything slowed down, the man was looking around anywhere, not seeing a reaper in his eyes. Karina's cell phone began ringing, she picked up her cell. Knowing who was calling her.

"I did it. I stopped Roy."

Karina looked up at Sam, she nodded back at him. Sam turned to the man who was walking slowly to the distance, still terrified. He calmed him down, "David, I think it's ok."

David turned to Sam and Karina, nodding back to them. As his face was turned back from them, he yelled out into the distance, "NO!!"

Sam and Karina looked at each other. Sam yelled out to Karina's phone, echoing on Dean's other side of the call. "Dean, it didn't work. The reaper's still coming!!"